Wheel recommendations

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newklear

Reaction score
Hey All,

Since I can't seem to get the wheel back that I sent out to be modified to accept a radial, what after-market wheels do you suggest that I look into?

Right now, my bike is a hangar queen because the guys who were supposed to modify it won't communicate with me despite calls and emails, and they still have my wheel, so I'm forced to look into after market wheels.

Thanks!

Hey All,

Since I can't seem to get the wheel back that I sent out to be modified to accept a radial, what after-market wheels do you suggest that I look into?

Right now, my bike is a hangar queen because the guys who were supposed to modify it won't communicate with me despite calls and emails, and they still have my wheel, so I'm forced to look into after market wheels.

Thanks!

talk to Sean

I too, recommend talking with Sean Morley. There are very few in this world that could probably match what he can do for a V-max! And he WILL make certain you have an excellent experience dealing with him.

If those won't be of your liking (which i doubt) i have a pair of vmax specific magnesium dymags for sale.

I wish I hadn't bought this project bike to fiddle with mostly for the wheels and just sent the same amount I spent to Sean. At least I'd have stuff that worked better the first time...

Its amazing how wheels can morph our bike into almost a new bike. Im digging Redbone & like what you have created.
Well you have done a pretty fine job on your Vmax too Larry! It's amazing how many different ways one can go with a Vmax, each time producing a excellent vision of what a Vmax can be.

Well, there might be a few ebay and craigslist examples of visions gone wrong!:biglaugh:

Thanks Danny! LOL yeah that pic was taken before the canister was put on it and it was loud!

G

LOL...I started mine up in the garage without the can on it.....put a SMILE on my face...and then killed it cause I figured that I would piss off the neighbors.

Is that a carbon fiber swingarm 88vmx12 or just a wrap/hydrodip?

That is hydro graphics I had Sean send a bunch of my stuff to one of his guys. We even did the headlight bucket and ring. Plus a few other odds and ends. I am totally happy with it. After stretching the swingarm I had a lot of mental debate of what I should do as far as finish. In the end the hydro graphics was the only solution for me that made sense. I wanted something different and the plain old black or stock silver was not for me. If you are interested I suggest getting up with Sean , there are hundreds of patterns these days. Heck that is how they are doing guns with camp now a days. I felt that the price Sean gave me was very fair due to the unique look i got plus the quality! BTW thanks again Sean....

G

Latest posts

Back