When a supercharger aint enough.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
You need horsepower, so you add nitrous. Soon you need more, so you add a supercharger, still not enough you add a turbo.

Finally you go buck wild and add all three.

440+hp Vmax motor.

Attachments

• vmax4.jpg
    vmax4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 69
O my,

I think I peed a little, no way that is for a 2 wheeler, is it?

Do you think it would fit in a bike?

I see the hilborne mechanical fuel pump on it too.

Not in a stock frame. I'm betting it's in a boat or something like that.

Mark

I don't think its for a boat.Here's mine,It has a loop charged, v6, 2 stroke making over 300hp.Hauls ass on a 500lb. boat!

Attachments

• IM000340.jpg
    IM000340.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 22
Shawn, my next boat will be a Hydrostream hands down. I've been looking for V-Kings with power, but unfortunately won't be picking one up for a year or so. We just sold our last boat.

actually that is or was owned by Bill from Magnacharger. I seriously dought the engine puts over 300rwhp as the crank won't survive much past that.

Sean

Is there a manufacturer that makes billet cranks for these motors?

I wish they would use a roller bearing crank in it like the Kawi GPZ motors. It wouldnt be that hard, hardest part would cutting the crank, pressing the bearings on and welding the crank back up. I bet the VMAX would hold together well than. PLAIN BEARINGS SUCK !!

I wish they would use a roller bearing crank in it like the Kawi GPZ motors. It wouldnt be that hard, hardest part would cutting the crank, pressing the bearings on and welding the crank back up. I bet the VMAX would hold together well than. PLAIN BEARINGS SUCK !!

I never was too impressed with the GPz bottom end. My old turbo/nitrous bike was Z1 based using a Billet Falicon crank, wasn't cheap at around $3600, and Orient Express Trans. It did however use the GPz head, now that was a flowing part. IMO the rest of the GPZ motor should have been re-thought.

Too bad you couldn't pull the XS's beefy bottom end, the Z1's Trans, GS's clutch basket, the GPZ head. now that would be a stout setup.

Shawn, my next boat will be a Hydrostream hands down. I've been looking for V-Kings with power, but unfortunately won't be picking one up for a year or so. We just sold our last boat.

I also had an STV river rocket,kevlar tunnel hull,with a 2.5 merc EFI on it.It would do 125mph all weekend on a tank of gas.

I also had an STV river rocket,kevlar tunnel hull,with a 2.5 merc EFI on it.It would do 125mph all weekend on a tank of gas.

Sweet, I used to have a bayliner Capri with a 150 on it, it was fun to play with on the lake.

I was watching the tele the other day and there was boat races on, these little two person boats with a navigator and driver. I have never seen them before. the best way I can desribe them is basically a wheelbarrow tub with a roll cage and a engine. and Dayum if they didn't turn on a dime.:surprise: Talk about handling!

It looked like it would be a total blast :banana:

Back