When did the VMax loose its title?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrocZ

Reaction score
What year and what bike took the fastest production motorcycle title away from the vmax? Just curious.

Me too, I'm interested in knowing..... There are so many others faster now, the insurance companies considers the Gen I VMax a "Mild Cruiser"...:confused2:

Vmax was the fastest for only one year (1985). Even the gen 2 was not the fastest when it first came out.

Sean

Fast, schmast!
IMHO, any Vmax has a higher "Cool Factor" than ANY other bike on the road.
Who needs stinking speed when no other bike out there gets the attention and comments a VMax does.

Besides, any VMax - even my old timer- is still fast enough to make me pee myself!:punk:

Fast, schmast!
Who needs stinking speed when no other bike out there gets the attention and comments a VMax does.

Besides, any VMax - even my old timer- is still fast enough to make me pee myself!:punk:
:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

The bikes still look brutally fast just standing still.

Fast, schmast!

You got dat right! :thumbs up:

GP

Latest posts

Back