When I win the 500 million tonight I'm gonna buy...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
Tonights power ball jackpot is around 500 million. I'd start out by buying Bud moores Vmax:punk:. Then maybe a Vmax forum party:punk:. Imagine the possibilities.

Cool,,,,, Me Too................ Party someplace in the mountains. On my own 1,000 Acres or more. Way more security than Benghazi for sure....

That's enough to buy every current active member on this forum a gen 2 and not even make a dent in the instant payout amount. Then throw the party! I can help with the planning.

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

I have a gen II, I'd build a stadium for the special olympians., AND have a party!( in FLA,Patrick your can plan it)

I'd cut a huge check to help all of hurricane sandy's victims and other charities for the misfortunate. Give my closest frieds a couple million each, take care of my brother,nephew,&Gina's family. Then I would build a small 3 br log home build a heated 4 bay garage and fill it with big boy toys. Then invest the rest. God would it be nice to win!"!!

My co-worker challenged me yesterday that if I could cure all the diseases in the world if I gave up every penny, would I do it?
In a nano second. Then added I would give it all away to cure ONE disease like Cancer or Diabetes.
No brainer for me. I'm sure you guys would do the same!

I?m holding a few tickets myself. My daughter would get her student loans paid, and run for Senate. Son's would be set for life. Family and friends would all benefit. My wife and her family have an orphanage they sponsor in India that would have everything it ever needed. Oh, you wouldn't recognize my 89....lol. I might put some nicer wheels on my Jeep even.
Steve-o

I 'm taking the $ over time. About $ 5 mil a year gives me less chance of losing it all too quickly , and $ 5 mil is enough to have a BIG TIME ! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

I 'm taking the $ over time. About $ 5 mil a year gives me less chance of losing it all too quickly , and $ 5 mil is enough to have a BIG TIME ! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

At my age, I would have to take the cash. Would not live long enough to get all the money and have no family to leave it to. :biglaugh:

What's sad is someone Who already has money will win and just spend it on themselves then die and the state will get it.

Expert on the radio said it would be better to take the lump sum. Tax rate right now is 35%, but could possibly (most likely) go up as high as 50%. Also said its a lot easier for financial planning purposes. Another guy said that 9 out of 10 people go through the money (lottery winnings) within 5 years.

Funny, my wife and I were just talking on this same subject on our way home from dinner tonight. First thing would be a BIG HOUSE with a BIG GARAGE for all my new bikes and cars! Then I would just go ape shit buying just about one of every Japanese performance motorcycle ever made! Then a few dozen first generation Camaros, Chevelles, Cudas, Mustangs, I would blow a million in the first few weeks!

i wish there were more smaller prizes. like 50 winners of 10 million.

Don't think I would change a whole lot....maybe buy a little more land around us, 500 acres or so, set up a really decent security system. Make sure the kids & grandkids never have to worry....stuff like that.

Heard on the news tonight they're selling 160,000 tickets a minute!! :punk:

I think I would definately finish up my property fence, landscaping, sprinkler system etc. Build my 50 x 80 shop that I have been wanting. Perhaps get a pilots licence and take on building a small home built airplane. I would love to travel just cruising around checking out other towns etc. In my little plane. Perhaps get a helicopter I have loved them forever. Who knows , truly I think I would have to soak it in for a few days. Go to work tomorrow and then tell them I quit or not even go into work and just call in "RICH"

LOL

My co-worker challenged me yesterday that if I could cure all the diseases in the world if I gave up every penny, would I do it?
In a nano second. Then added I would give it all away to cure ONE disease like Cancer or Diabetes.
No brainer for me. I'm sure you guys would do the same!

In a New York second !!!! Cancer would be my wish. I would give all the money from Powerball plus all the money I have and the clothes on my back. My mom is 58 and is dying of lung cancer now. They gave her 9months to a year back in July. She is doing ok right now but it just a matter of time.
So yes I would give everything possible to save everyone like my mom so no other families would have to suffer ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a New York second !!!! Cancer would be my wish. I would give all the money from Powerball plus all the money I have and the clothes on my back. My mom is 58 and is dying of lung cancer now. They gave her 9months to a year back in July. She is doing ok right now but it just a matter of time.
So yes I would give everything possible to save everyone like my mom so no other families would have to suffer ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark,
Naturally your situation sucks knowing that you will be losing your mother soon. Look at is a blessing, you still have time to let her know that you love her and all the bad things that you did that you never told her about. You can laugh about it now and do it together :clapping:. It is better than to lose a loved one instantly in a tragic accident. So it is blessing look at it in the brighter light. :eusa_dance:

G

G

I would most likely take the pay over time option. I would setup my family, setup friends with well paying jobs, and start a business or two to support some interests I have. Here is some finacial contemplation for those of us in Michigan:
CASH OPTION
? Taxes $15,668,700.00
? Net Payout : $254,481,300.00
ANNUNITY OPTION
? Michigan taxes = $797,500.00
? Average net/ year = $12,833,333.00
? Total after 30 yearly payments = $388,575,000.00
Go here to find out some payout info for your state: http://www.usamega.com/powerball-jackpot.asp

Back