where do these fit?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone know about these? I am not sure where they fit. They are 1/16" stainless steel. They could use cleaning/polishing. Thanks.

Attachments

• VMax unk. plates.jpg
    VMax unk. plates.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 77
Yeah, although never seen them with a mounting tab like that before.

I believe they bolt on behind the foot controls and fill the gap between there and the tank side covers.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing, but when I tried to trial-fit them to a spare set of scoops, 'no-dice,' though I maybe didn't try hard-enough. They really don't fit the contour. I tried around the radiator because of that one apparent 'hose-relief' in one, but couldn't come-up w/a match. They were in a box w/a bunch of VMax bits & pieces I got.

Yes, you got it! Thanks.

I really have no need for them, they should fit into a USPS flat-rate box, pay for postage and a few bucks, and you can have 'em. Offers-accepted.

I believe they bolt on behind the foot controls and fill the gap between there and the tank side covers.

If davesax don't get them I'm interested on them as they only fit some rear sets of which i do have installed on my bike. Its a aesthetic item only. They just cover the gap between the clutch cover and the brake master and the same on opposite side.

Weasel, I'll check them out as soon as I get back in town after the New Year. If they don't work for me, they're yours for the same deal I'm getting.

I read the specs on Exactrep. They look similar, but not exactly the same. I get the feeling your rearsets relocated the rear brake master? It's impossible to tell from the pics, whether they are for rearsets or stock location.

I did trial-fit them w/o removing my peg mounts and they look like the fit is for stock pegs & mounts.

ok. my rearsets use the same location for master see below. i just went to Exactrep and they infact they look a bit different probably for rearsets with master relocation.
dave if works out 4 u great otherwise let me know. thanks.

231d.jpg

Latest posts

Back