Where do you buy parts online

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.speed

Reaction score
Hey there I’m just curious on where you can buy parts online for a vmax I’m looking for a 4-1 pipe full system, tail tidy, air box mod or guide, led integrated tail light and front turn signals

For OEM parts - I have found WeBike (Japan: YAMAHA VMAX 1200: OEM Parts - Webike ) to be excellent for OEM Yamaha parts. Even with shipping costs (to Australia), they are cheaper than buying here in Australia (sometimes as low as half the local price), and 99% of the time cheaper than USA suppliers. If a part is not listed they will seek a supplier and/or direct you to a partner supplier. WeBike has even managed to get parts to me faster from Japan than my local OEM supplier (TrooperLu) in Sydney!

Cheryl and H are great! I've been into the shop in person a couple times only to be overwhelmed by their skills and knowledge. Here's the last little item I picked up from them.

Attachments

• 20210907_152741.jpg
    20210907_152741.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 46
I want some carb rubbers that go underneath but most of the ones I find are from china.

I want some carb rubbers that go underneath but most of the ones I find are from china.
You would not believe how many parts, "quality" or less, are made in China. Taiwan is a part of it. For instance, Edelbrock parts have Made in China - stickers inside them. Not all, but a lot. I'm not an advocate, only saying that keep your mind and options open.

Latest posts

Back