Which forum members will drop dead from heart attack/stroke.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You obviously missed the point of the quote.
Why dont you just ask the real question.
Which ones of us are going to die on they're bikes?
Vmax owners have to wear gear pants, because I recently killed black widow spider in seat gas tank hole. :) 😱

Vmax owners have to wear gear pants, because I recently killed black widow spider in seat gas tank hole. :) 😱
Interesting. Your all serious about health until someone asks a real question about death on a motorcycle. Its as real and serious as a heart attack. Its how I came to own my first Vmax. Your sarcasm is lost on me.

Interesting. Your all serious about health until someone asks a real question about death on a motorcycle. Its as real and serious as a heart attack. Its how I came to own my first Vmax. Your sarcasm is lost on me.
I always wear gear, don't ride on highway, don't exceed speed. I got license about 15 years ago, not sure if I rode 2000 miles since then. I had about 40 bikes, most of them with big engines and fast.(internet says so :) ). Obviously I am a macho biker and need VTX1800, ZRX1200, ZX11, Bandit 1200, Hornet 900 :)

Last edited:
I always wear gear, don't ride on highway, don't exceed speed. I got license about 15 years ago, not sure if I rode 2000 miles since then. I had about 40 bikes, most of them with big engines and fast.(internet says so :) ). Obviously I am a macho biker and need VTX1800, ZRX1200, ZX11, Bandit 1200, Hornet 900 :)
I hope you get your 1% patch soon.

And a Vmax 1200

You obviously missed the point of the quote.
Why dont you just ask the real question.
Which ones of us are going to die on they're bikes?
I would be worried more.About Chinese parts failing. While riding or starting a fire.
As far as diet.
Limit salt I take.
Drink water( every other animal on the planet does.)
Exercise ( raise heart rate for 20min)
No fast-food
Always go fresh before frozen then canned.

Back