Which forum members will drop dead from heart attack/stroke.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamV4

Reaction score
There are only 4 factors:
1.Saturated fat from warm-blooded animals (meat, butter, milk). Fish is OK.
2.Sugar and other high glycemic index carbs.(find table from internet)
(1 and 2 combined are perfect suicide weapon)
3.High % of bodyfat.(buy scale, showing %)
4.No Resistance training.

Signs of very high blood pressure:
red face
red eyes
check your blood pressure often or else... ☠

We all die. Some sooner than others. Some by bad health choices. Some die in wrecks. I personally not rather live to high old age. Crapping my pants not remembering things is not my idea of living. Thats called existing. Rather drop dead of an aortic blowout in my 60s. At least its fast, non recoverable and right up to that point, I have my wits about me. I have been to many old folks homes in my day. So a guy lived to 100. I seen his life. Its nothing to envy.

I have a DNR, DNI. Took a long time to tie that to my license. After that, I have a prepaid cremation. I know the risks of my life and I wont burden the taxpayer with my death.

Using the exception to the rule and not the rule? I never said that there arent healthy old people. But for the vast majority, old age hits like a ton of bricks.

One other point, and yes, it will be deemed sexist as hell....the life of this woman surely wasnt labor intensive as a mans life is. Thats why women tend to live longer than men. They dont do the physical exertions that a man does on a daily basis. So thats an apples to oranges comparison. Like saying why isnt a Harley as fast as a Vmax. Being motorcycles isnt enough. You have to look at other factors.

Wanna talk about health....Jim Fixx. Horrible health....cleans up, becomes a jogger, still dead of a heart attack. You can be healthy, you can be unhealthy. It doesnt matter sometimes. Sometimes genes play a bigger role.

Said it before....my one grandfather...smoked for 40 years. Quit for the last 20. Dead at 70. My other grandfather....still smokes, COPD on oxygen....89 years old. Exceptions to the rule proves the rule.

There are only 4 factors:
What about anxiety, I suffer terribly from that and recon I will not reach 70. My grandfather died from this at 41. You would think at 60 I would sleep not bad at nights, but no way.

I'm with Pighuntingpuppy on the lifespan limit. I say to people I would rather die a short terrible extremely painful death before withering away over time, like maybe being eaten by a giant spider from the feet up, rather than linger on with no quality. I believe in Euthanasia and hope it becomes legal as I've heard people saying (even recently) it's time to go and they are fed up living, I think that choice should be given to everyone.

I am 58 going on 90 BP thru the roof Anxiety maybe 2 hrs of sleep a night if I am lucky . Now trying to get my disability from the V.A. and the Railroad , that is almost enough for me to want to take a dirt nap some days if the stress does not kill me I will live a long time , whether I want to or not!

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride!"
Hunter S Thompson

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride!"
Hunter S Thompson
he was alcoholic, drag addict and committed suicide. I wouldn't ask his advice about anything.
Funeral is funny:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_S._Thompson#Funeral

Last edited:
What about anxiety, I suffer terribly from that and recon I will not reach 70. My grandfather died from this at 41. You would think at 60 I would sleep not bad at nights, but no way.

I'm with Pighuntingpuppy on the lifespan limit. I say to people I would rather die a short terrible extremely painful death before withering away over time, like maybe being eaten by a giant spider from the feet up, rather than linger on with no quality. I believe in Euthanasia and hope it becomes legal as I've heard people saying (even recently) it's time to go and they are fed up living, I think that choice should be given to everyone.
Human body is like bikes:
there are certain maintenance rules, you have to follow to get it running well and long time.
People cannot follow rules, they don't know, but some rules are well known to everybody: don't eat junk and exercise. I ate junk yesterday, my blood pressure is high today: 124/82. It will take about 2 days of right food to get it to usual 118/78.

I'm like my bike. Rode hard and put away wet. We'll both give you a run for you money, but probably not in the best shape.

Latest posts

Back