Who has best price on SS line kit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Im looking to replace my brake and clutch lines with ss line's does anyone know of a full kit for a good price. I want good banjo's and clear coating on them. Also can i get ss speedo throttle cable.

CaptainKyle.... If you can Wait till next Thursday..

I tried to watch a video of a FL-based cruise ship on the weather channel rock & roll during heavy seas to see if I could spot Kyle hanging over the rail, chumming the fish, but it wouldn't load. The internet seems to be slow today. We are getting several inches of rain starting from last Fri & going well-into next week. I just had ~7K sq. ft. of fresh sod installed so I'm not obkecting to the rain. After this much precipitation, the next week you can almost watch & hear the grass grow, like bamboo!

Here's where the video was:
http://www.weather.com/weather/videos/forecasts-40/south-443/miamis-60-second-forecast-663#loc=62/436/22324
Hi Kyle! (Kyle is on a cruise ship which just departed from South FL)

I tried to watch a video of a FL-based cruise ship on the weather channel rock & roll during heavy seas to see if I could spot Kyle hanging over the rail, chumming the fish, but it wouldn't load. The internet seems to be slow today. We are getting several inches of rain starting from last Fri & going well-into next week. I just had ~7K sq. ft. of fresh sod installed so I'm not obkecting to the rain. After this much precipitation, the next week you can almost watch & hear the grass grow, like bamboo!

Here's where the video was:
http://www.weather.com/weather/videos/forecasts-40/south-443/miamis-60-second-forecast-663#loc=62/436/22324
Hi Kyle! (Kyle is on a cruise ship which just departed from South FL)
Not on it yet it takes off in the morning. $ 58 bucks is dead cheap for that line kit.

Not on it yet it takes off in the morning. $ 58 bucks is dead cheap for that line kit.

Yeah, it's my friend of 36 years who gives me a 'racer's discount' so I buy nearly-all my stuff from him. He's had a shop right next to FT Lauderdale International Airport for longer than that. Competition Cycle Center on Old Griffin Rd. in Dania Beach FL. If you look online, there is a 'stale' website under that name, awhile ago he tried to step-back from 7 days a week operations, he leased-out the business, and when the other guy couldn't do it correctly, he took it back. One of the unfortunate side effects is that the failed operator left-up the website, it's a sore subject, and you can see it hasn't been touched in years. They do have an ebay online store which is active, and they buy failed mcy businesses and blow-out the stuff there, they ship all over the world. My friend Enrique with them is the primary internet guy for them, there are others. They are open Sundays if you have some time before getting on the cruise ship. They have a business next door which offers long-term vehicle storage for people using the airport or cruise terminal, and they offer shuttle service to the cruise terminal if you are leaving from Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale). It's cheap. 24 hr. security, it used to be a US Customs-bonded facility for vehicles leaving the country or trans-shipments.

I've got a few hoses on hand as well (Galfers) and may not be the cheapest but still under retail.

Sean

Latest posts

Back