Who has riding videos?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamV4

Reaction score
One of my bikes had cellphone holder, I'll find and install tomorrow. I'll try to shoot a video.

Hi, I just won a warrior camera at my Christmas party and have been trying to figure out the best place to mount it. It’s not an expensive camera but the price was definitely right! I’d like to mount it to my helmet but not sure I trust the double sided tape mount. It came with an alleged water proof case but I don’t plan on swimming with it, lol. I’d also would like to see some riding videos, especially launching the Gen 2 5E947077-183F-4105-871E-ADED0E4CE411.jpeg

Check video quality, I bought 2 cameras, claiming HD, which had very low resolution.

Last edited:
I tried mounting a camera to my bikes. However....120+ miles an hour.....Very poor pic quality. If I putz at below 70, picture can be made out. And my interstate speeds are 75.

I use one all the time and found the best place was attached to the handlebars, just to the side of the screen, with nothing distracting from clear view. But beware if it has sound recording, all you hear is engine and wind no matter where you put it.

I use one all the time and found the best place was attached to the handlebars, just to the side of the screen, with nothing distracting from clear view. But beware if it has sound recording, all you hear is engine and wind no matter where you put it.
I would like to see your video and I will post it on youtube if you let me. Choose title and description. I also want to know if all Scots carry swords all the time.:)

I would like to see your video and I will post it on youtube if you let me. Choose title and description. I also want to know if all Scots carry swords all the time.:)
I've not been out on the bike for over a year (too busy with my cars, van and other bike last year). I do not have any videos from the bike camera (also used the card on another unit as I have cameras on all my vehicles). It's something I do not do is copy over my ride-outs onto the computer, but you have made me think that maybe I should, just never thought of it before. Got plenty in my van and car in-around Glasgow, and Spain with me and the missus, but sadly none from the bike. I've pasted below the bike camera I use, it is good, but was twice the price of any other.

Do we carry swords, not if you like your FREEDOM! Although we can wear a Skean Doo (knife in the sock) if worn with our kilt. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 When I was young I practiced knife throwing and shooting, but it's all clamped down on now and not worth the effort of re-visiting.

Attachments

• IMG_1567.JPG
    IMG_1567.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 15
I've not been out on the bike for over a year (too busy with my cars, van and other bike last year). I do not have any videos from the bike camera (also used the card on another unit as I have cameras on all my vehicles). It's something I do not do is copy over my ride-outs onto the computer, but you have made me think that maybe I should, just never thought of it before. Got plenty in my van and car in-around Glasgow, and Spain with me and the missus, but sadly none from the bike. I've pasted below the bike camera I use, it is good, but was twice the price of any other.

Do we carry swords, not if you like your FREEDOM! Although we can wear a Skean Doo (knife in the sock) if worn with our kilt. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 When I was young I practiced knife throwing and shooting, but it's all clamped down on now and not worth the effort of re-visiting.
I have a similar cam which have different mounts and i can attach them anywhere around the bike , no bad quality of video !!
Your videos are perfect!!!!! 4 cyl. bikes are definitely better than big v-twin for videos. Did you use some program to improve video?

Last edited:
I have to agree that "On the road" videos are extremely boring. I even get seasick watching them sometimes. However, I have several that were taken by my riding buddy with his GoPro on an 1800 goldwing. I'm leading on the bumblebee Valkyrie. Occasionally, a glimpse of the scenery alone is enough to get folks interested in visiting the area. Arizona has some great road trip routes.

This is descending into the salt River canyon in Arizona from the East side.

"On the road" videos are extremely boring.

This is descending into the salt River canyon in Arizona from the East side.

I don't think, they are boring. I like your video. It is unlisted, why? Let everybody see it.

This video is recorded with that camera i posted above on the commends ,
no bad quality also i had sun glare on that side of the bike but still recorded nicely

Back