Who is ready for this motorcycle?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when I get older I don't have to get a 3 wheeler ?

yes, I saw that the other day, one reason cited behind he development was to allow those who cannot hold up a heavy bike. ... so exactly as you say.

Not sure if it is a concept or going into production.

Yamaha had one in 2018. BMW had a self driving one also in 2018. Another company out of Hawaii had one in 2016 that was self balancing.

^^^^ in olden days you disconnected the fuel line, took the tank off the frame and walked with it to the petrol (gas) station.

In Spain, I saw a moped rider carry petrol in a plastic carrier, a bit like a intravenous drip bag. Would get frowned on by HSE but gets you out of a tricky spot.

How about this one ? Back in the 70's we were on the way to the MX races with my Chevy C10 van and 2 bikes on the trailer. The fuel pump died and of course we HAD to get to the races, so we removed one of the tanks and the engine doghouse, rigged up a connection to the carb and gravity fed the engine with a hand held tank the rest of the weekend until we could buy a fuel pump Mon AM. It was summer of course and noisy with no engine cover, but we were kids and happily suffered through to salvage an MX race.

How about this one ? Back in the 70's we were on the way to the MX races with my Chevy C10 van and 2 bikes on the trailer. The fuel pump died and of course we HAD to get to the races, so we removed one of the tanks and the engine doghouse, rigged up a connection to the carb and gravity fed the engine with a hand held tank the rest of the weekend until we could buy a fuel pump Mon AM. It was summer of course and noisy with no engine cover, but we were kids and happily suffered through to salvage an MX race.
Last man standing, Canadian Dirt TV, broken orange construction barriers, wha? I did that?

Back