Who is sean Morley?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scalded Ape @ 04

Reaction score
New to vmax's and new to this forum. I just drove down to Wichita Kansas 2 days ago, and bought a 2004 Vmax with some nice mods from a kid that kept talking about and bragging up "Sean Morley" apparently he is the "king of Vmax" & personally installed a muscle jet kit and various other mods on my bike. Just wondering if these claims hold any water.

One of if not The Best with the V-max , really great guy to deal with . Look at the Forums here and you will see nothing but respect for him and his advice , Hell chat with him and give him a call if need be , he does not "brag" on himself . 2 more people you will learn about also Kyle Clegg & John Furbur both good with the V-Max .!

You guys are awesome on this forum! I don't know anybody with a VMax personally. Its good to have a community of knowledgeable people with similar interests. I may be asking some other silly questions moving forward while figuring stuff out about these beasts. Thanks all

New to vmax's and new to this forum. I just drove down to Wichita Kansas 2 days ago, and bought a 2004 Vmax with some nice mods from a kid that kept talking about and bragging up "Sean Morley" apparently he is the "king of Vmax" & personally installed a muscle jet kit and various other mods on my bike. Just wondering if these claims hold any water.
If you ask him, believe his answer.

If he offers you something, believe the offer.

That's really all there is to it. I can't think of the number of people over the years that have dealt with him on everything from simple advice to complete overhauls.

I've never seen anybody say anything other than he's a great guy.

I think i've seen a couple youtube videos otherwise don't know Sean Morley but i have heard nothing but good things about him and a good vmax guy is few and far . I'm in upstate NY and we have Larry Fitzgerald (LCR Performance) and without someone who knows a vmax you'll always be chasing !!!

I called him from Oregon on a Wednesday night a couple years ago and he helped troubleshoot my 85. Great guy and incredibly knowledgeable.

I heard Sean once took apart an entire 1200 vmax with 30,000 miles blindfolded and put it back together by smelling the parts. The crazy thing is that when he was finished the vmax was an 1800 with 3,000 miles! Oh AND he answered a bunch of my dumb questions over email without making me feel like an idiot.

Latest posts

Back