Who makes these highway foot pegs?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well unfortunately I did not receive mine, I’ll have to save up and purchase them myself. I’m selling some brand new Xmas presents cheap if anyone is interested? Got some slippers, hat and a new set of dishes. Let me know, maybe we can work out a price. The slippers are very comfortable with memory foam, hardly worn.

Let's have some things straight here !
A little later (lol) pegs are back on, with this much exclamation marks must make this post.
I’m not promoting anything, what you got was maybe first partly negative feedback and it seems you can’t take any criticism.
I replaced your original bushes with proper size M6 bushes made of stainless steel, water pump side od 10 mm and stator side 12,7 mm if I remember right, same as the original bolt flange. Thicker sidewalls, more material, sturdier structure and in this case better material, it could be aluminium or steel also but in behalf of structual strenght there is not one reason to use bigger id bushes to get thinner sidewalls. Not one, prove me wrong.
And if I pay this kind of money to get M8(?) bushes to M6 bolts I think I have right to speak my mind about it. Even if these can hold up crashes with these original bushes (which is great by the way).
And with ”giving by pressing with hand” I dont know if there is some language error as my english is far from perfect but what I meant was that there is little movement when pressing peg by hand, you should see it in video (1/2 speed). It happens a bit even with thicker bushes.
I’m welder and engineer, maybe I am picky mf and pay attention to details too much, beyond the limit of practicality even and I most likely look this stuff with closer eye than 99,99 % of other ppl.
And as you see, pegs are in use so no prob no hate just saying.

Attachments

• IMG_8876.MOV
    27.6 MB

Latest posts

Back