Who to order UFO or similar exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vavmax

Reaction score
I finally got my dads vmax, bought it yesterday this ones bone stock. I really like the sound of the ufo slash but I'm having a hard time finding them. Honestly I'll be happy with any loud throaty system.. I'm not too concerned with performance just sound. My budget is 1100 total including if I have to jet/tune

1985-2007 Vmax - Exhaust - Page 1 - Star Rider Performance

The successor to UFO.

The Kerker 4/1 you need to cut-off one of your centerstand loops, and probably bend the other one out of the way a bit. The UFO 4/1, you can re-fit the centerstand, for maintenance, but you cannot ride with it. No centerstand bracket amputation required. I have a UFO 4/1 Dragstar, and you will need earplugs, or you will damage your hearing. I tried the UFO megaphone exhaust, that helped a bit, but ended-up adding a literbike muffler, which took a bit of fabrication, but is much-quieter.

Yes to getting the most out of a full aftermarket exhaust installation, needing a jet kit. Sean Morley's Muscle kit is a good way to proceed. [email protected] or on Facebook if you use that.

If you add your location below your screen name, and your year VMax in your signature, access those via your screen name in the upper-right corner, someone local to you may offer assistance, or could be a riding partner. It will help in getting accurate info to you for technical questions, too.

Last edited:
I finally got my dads vmax, bought it yesterday this ones bone stock. I really like the sound of the ufo slash but I'm having a hard time finding them. Honestly I'll be happy with any loud throaty system.. I'm not too concerned with performance just sound. My budget is 1100 total including if I have to jet/tune
Get Marks system, you will be happy! :)

We do have a number of systems available. Voodoo (very similar to the UFO and just as LOUD), Hindle, Kerker, and our Muscle Marks (the deepest tone you will ever get).

Latest posts

Back