Who wants super cheap Vmax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting if you're anywhere near them. Different locations. Guess you could arrange shipment if you wanted one. I've got my eye on this one. A new set of handgrips, maybe a tire... . looks like a Supertrapp slip-on pair, and Progressive Suspension shocks, case-savers, and I suspect that's a Progressive Suspension spring!

VMax 1988 wreck.jpg

Last edited:
If frame is OK, next step is book value and cost of missing parts. If this is 05-07, it should be OK.

I've seen a bike hit so-hard in the front, it broke-off the fork stop on the lower triple tree. A VMax. You need the geometry checked on something this damaged.

Florida has two classes of salvage: rebuildable and unrebuildable. If the former, you need receipts for parts replaced, and an inspection to see that it's been properly repaired for road use. The latter is, not to be returned to the road. Parts may be harvested, but the VIN is no-good for use on a rebuild of that bike.

Latest posts

Back