Who works out, and what do you do?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nutrition is 95%, exercise 5%. If somebody wants to eat junk food, he needs 3 hours to work out every day to compensate.
Generally but not always. Genes and luck play a part too.

36 minutes today. I don't think I need more than that. Nutrition is 95%, exercise 5%. If somebody wants to eat junk food, he needs 3 hours to work out every day to compensate.

Working on the three hours.... :)

I like spinning, so I do it as often as I can. :)

Btw, I've read the notification right after my class finished :D

I would think that to be not true with all the walking they have to do.... ;)
Recently I was pushing Vulcan 1500 for about 1 mile. Good exercise!!! 💪 I am not sure if I should count it as cardio or resistance training... :)

I dont work out at all. However, during the summer months, I walk between 3-15 miles a day and deadlift between 30-200lbs into the back of a pickup truck. Dont need to work out after that.

I dont work out at all. However, during the summer months, I walk between 3-15 miles a day and deadlift between 30-200lbs into the back of a pickup truck. Dont need to work out after that.
how is blood pressure?

Recently I was pushing Vulcan 1500 for about 1 mile. Good exercise!!! 💪 I am not sure if I should count it as cardio or resistance training... :)
If you deliberately took that bike out for a push, then good on you. I'm not easily impressed but nice one, saves fuel too! Good idea!

Me, its an old county jail work out. 5 sets each of 25 push-ups, 50 set-ups, 25 40lb curls, 30 40lb shrugs and 40lb calf stretches off a 2x4 in 1 hr! Then I slow jog a 1 mile circuit down the parkway, 20 mins. Monday , Weds and Friday's only, big lunch no dinner.
One good thing too. You're at home and don't have to shower with your back to the wall...;)

4th day spinning 35 min. today! I am getting younger. 💪

I eat well work hard I’m a smoker 57
Try to do at least one endurance/ mud run/obstacle race a year constantly moving the ADHD keeps me fluid and ripping I do not work out at all
Still fell like a young bull
Cheers
There is nothing can be said about smoking you don't know already. Smoking is violation of nature self-preservation law.

Last edited:
There is nothing can be said about smoking you don't know already. Smoking is violation of nature self-preservation law.

My grandfather(moms side), started smoking as a kid. Smoked for 40+ years. Quit for almost 20. Didnt stop him from dying from esophageal cancer. My other grandfather(dads side) though...seems to have beaten the reaper. Heavy smoker for all of his life till he was diagnosed with COPD. Still kicking at 89 years old. Yes...hes in rough shape...but still going. What kills one, doesnt kill another. And medically speaking, you arent declared legally dead until cardiac arrest. So no matter what, we all die of cardiac arrest.

Latest posts

Back