Who works out, and what do you do?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamV4

Reaction score
My work out has 3 parts: warming up/ stretching, resistance and running/bicycle machine.
I am an old fart, old farts have to work out every day.

Last edited:
Know what you mean. It's got to be done...:mad: I put the Forum on Pause and jog to the fridge. Do one curl with my left arm. Power lift all I can carry into it and stumble back to my big chair. 3-5 reps a day as needed.

I found perfectly working bicycle machine next to trash box and I don't have money for beer and cigarettes... :)

Spinning Classes, every day an hour
32 minutes, thanks to you!!! 💪
Can you get me more details, miles, speed etc? I will race you!!!:) I don't think I will win, but I'll try!!!

Last edited:
Me, its an old county jail work out. 5 sets each of 25 push-ups, 50 set-ups, 25 40lb curls, 30 40lb shrugs and 40lb calf stretches off a 2x4 in 1 hr! Then I slow jog a 1 mile circuit down the parkway, 20 mins. Monday , Weds and Friday's only, big lunch no dinner.

A guy I worked with swore by using his own body weight and simple exercises he could do almost anywhere , I myself need to start doing something but with 2 bad knees and the Dr. wanting to fuse sections of the spine I am not sure what I can do. Should have never got into heavy lifting all those yrs ago !

A guy I worked with swore by using his own body weight and simple exercises he could do almost anywhere , I myself need to start doing something but with 2 bad knees and the Dr. wanting to fuse sections of the spine I am not sure what I can do. Should have never got into heavy lifting all those yrs ago !
2 tea spoons of gelatin powder /day for cartilage restoration.
Pull ups or hanging to stretch spine.
Loose weight to decrease spine load (I am trying)

Me, its an old county jail work out. 5 sets each of 25 push-ups, 50 set-ups, 25 40lb curls, 30 40lb shrugs and 40lb calf stretches off a 2x4 in 1 hr! Then I slow jog a 1 mile circuit down the parkway, 20 mins. Monday , Weds and Friday's only, big lunch no dinner.
Super!!! 👍

32 minutes, thanks to you!!! 💪
Can you get me more details, miles, speed etc? I will race you!!!:) I don't think I will win, but I'll try!!!

EVERYBODY is faster, but I don't care ... it is fun, the music, the people. :)
Around 11ish miles in every session. Is it not much, but I use high resistance. With higher RPMs I get more cramps in my calves.

I had about 330lbs 1.5years ago, now 100 less and I need the exercise to maintain it. I love food soooo much. :D

Around 11ish miles in every session. Is it not much, but I use high resistance. With higher RPMs I get more cramps in my calves.

I had about 330lbs 1.5years ago, now 100 less and I need the exercise to maintain it. I love food soooo much. :D
I run very slowly, almost walking. If I start spinning for 1 hour, it will be very light resistance.

36 minutes today. I don't think I need more than that. Nutrition is 95%, exercise 5%. If somebody wants to eat junk food, he needs 3 hours to work out every day to compensate.

You are describing Isometrics. Perfect during those times you can't lift weights or exercise involving a large range of motion.
7 At-Home Isometric Exercises

Latest posts

Back