who's in my area ??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
It's been a while since I was here ( not counting the last few day) and I thought I would ask if anyone is close to me. I live on the border of Minnesota and North Dakota. It'd be easier to just say I am from Fargo ND, Just checking out possible riding buddies
Ron

I checked the maps to, everyone is well East of me. I'm in South Dakota outside Rapid City. Your close to the plains and open roads the make the Dakotas an appealing place to own a bike. :cheers:

I checked the maps to, everyone is well East of me. I'm in South Dakota outside Rapid City. Your close to the plains and open roads the make the Dakotas an appealing place to own a bike. :cheers:
That's what I thought I'm in North Dakota It might be our short riding season

It's been a while since I was here ( not counting the last few day) and I thought I would ask if anyone is close to me. I live on the border of Minnesota and North Dakota. It'd be easier to just say I am from Fargo ND, Just checking out possible riding buddies
Ron

Yeah Buddy! I live in Stanley, ND now, but I have family in the Fargo area and I'm always back down there in the riding season. Let's meet up when it gets nicer!

Yeah Buddy! I live in Stanley, ND now, but I have family in the Fargo area and I'm always back down there in the riding season. Let's meet up when it gets nicer!

PM me with contact info and I will sure contact you
Ron

Hey guys, from the Twin Cities area and just picked up a new '15 carryover last weekend.

Still babying her during break-in yet grinning from ear to ear! Lol

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, from the Twin Cities area and just picked up a new '15 carryover last weekend.

Still babying her during break-in yet grinning from ear to ear! Lol

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

I think it would be impossible not to grin ear to ear. Congrats on getting the new ride!

I'm north but maybe too far east for any regular rides but if you guys setup a weekend meet/ ride let me know. Eastern U.P. here, but not opposed to ride miles and miles.

Back