why a vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwkerr007

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just felt this needed to be said! Why I chose to have a vmax ,I can make any bike perform at its best (well except for a harley) but I chose a vmax Iv'e had a lot of bikes in my life ,maybe 100 to 150 from h2 kawasaki triples to cbx's even had a rotary suzuki. But of all of them I chose my bike to keep was and is a vmax because if they would have all been horses why would I ride a horse I had to beat the hell out of to make it run when I had secretariat kicking the stable door screaming take me out and run me!!!! That's my answer to all the people that have ask me why do you have that bike after all the bikes you have built. I have built a lot of cars too and some of them had the v-factor that the max has but of all the bikes not one of them begged or kicked me to make it run like a max does . It is a one of a kind I will make you love me and ride me bike of which it has no equal in that catagory,IF it has a catagory at all.That's just my answer and opinion to everyone who doesn't ride one. Maybe they should ride a horse and then they might get the point! Sorry about the poor penmanship I hope everybody goes out and rubs the horns on there max after reading this.I know I'm going to.Hope after reading this made all the things you had to do to keep your max going a little less stressful. and thanks for a forum to say it on!!!! goodnight ya'll

OH I didn't want to leave this part out this is my favorite part of the answer to that question.To all the people who can outrun the max I take my hat off to you for having the courage to ride a bike that slings chain oil all over those pretty white shorts of your gf ( or bf) while they look like they are humping you and your humping a football While i can't say I haven't rode and owned these bikes I just hope that image was worth it cause there ain't nothing you can ride that you sit comfortably while your gf hangs on for dear life(I don't know how they do that women really are braver than men)that will ever outrun a vmax!

Latest posts

Back