Why are those selling their bikes so cheap?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, how much were the closest equivalents to the gen 2?
I guess the closest would be the Ducati Diavel?
Not been able to find how much it cost when launched in 2011 but in 2019 it was £16795.
Nor have I been able to find what a Max would hev cost then but as it was some £16K when launched on '07 it seems reasonable to assume that the Ducati would have cost less?

The Gen 2 Vmax here wasn't released until June of 2008 for the 2009 model year. You could get one just about anywhere for $15,500.

I wanted to buy a few super bikes, which were always too expensive. Guess what? I waited and found them for unbelievable dirt low prices!
Honda VTX1800, Kawasaki ZRX1200, Vmax gen1, Harley RoadKing, MagnaV65(I got Saber V65), Kaw KZ1000, ZX1100.
Sooner or later I'll get Vmax gen2

There are many damaged bikes for sale from insurance auctions, which only have a few bad parts. Guess how I got super cheap 13 Road King.

Good deals for part bikes for sure.
Here in NJ, the real good ones are auctioned off through dealer sites only.

That’s a great price, here you can’t bid at insurance auctions unless you have dealers license.

Granted, if you have an in with a dealer they could bid for you.😉

There are public auctions, but most of the vehicles and or motorcycles are ready for the crusher.

Back