Wichita, KS Dyno day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kent, I know it sucks. But, the SWMBO is making me keep my word. WTF, over?

Was there ever a decision made on the hotel?

Kellie and I are looking to book a room. We're going to be trailering the bikes up from DFW.

Not sure if we will head up on Friday or Saturday morning. For Topeka, we had started riding down on Friday afternoon, then did some area rides on Saturday. Last year was the only year that I can remember being thankful to have a jacket along!

Mark evidently can't get a kitchen pass to do 2 bike events this year:rofl_200:, so I'm not sure who is heading down from Nebraska.

Sound off so that we can get an idea of who / how many are thinking of attending!

Just some friendly ribbing, buddy! We'll be back up that way in 2 weeks. It looks like a busy weekend for us between packing up the last of our stuff in storage, graduation on Saturday in Lincoln and a family get-together on Sunday, but we might have time get together for a beer.

FYI, this has been cancelled. Apparently the dyno shop told Sean that it's a no-go.

The dyno probably doesnt read any number past 150.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Ha, just a temporary delay. This may either be postponed until next year or later this year. We were looking at a pretty low turnout anyway.

The dyno is being moved to a different facility is the main problem right now.

This may work out to my advantage then, and give me another chance to attend, as I wasn't going to be able to do this one. I would really like to come over tomorrow morning for a funeral of someone we really admired, but can't make that either.
(RIP Frances Wells - 102 years old. Quite a character and will be remembered.)
New digital camera group 029.jpg

This may work out to my advantage then, and give me another chance to attend, as I wasn't going to be able to do this one. I would really like to come over tomorrow morning for a funeral of someone we really admired, but can't make that either.
(RIP Frances Wells - 102 years old. Quite a character and will be remembered.)
View attachment 45261

Jim, sorry for your loss.

Back