Wild Turkey and Coke, not always the best combo??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Wild Turkey and Coke

Bet this guy 'bout shit his drawers...

Attachments

• IMG-20120123-00013.jpg
    IMG-20120123-00013.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Harrison-20120123-00015.jpg
    Harrison-20120123-00015.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 73
  • Tennille-20120123-00014.jpg
    Tennille-20120123-00014.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 76
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:Holy ShiT!!! I hurt myself laughing!!!! Funny as hell!! I bet he had his hands in his pockets feeling for crap too!

I can, I had a small bird hit my window on the passenger side on my freightliner. I was able to still drive. but it's head was almost on the inside and stuck. When the glass replacement guy showed up at the truck stop I pulled into he said the same thing. I was just glad it was not on my side. It made a pushed in place as big as a basketball. I had photo's of it for the companies insurance, but lost all of my photo's that where on my laptop thanks to a virus and had to wipe the hard drive.

Those pics are funny indeed. But there's not much funny when you get one or more of those oversized fowl clearing your helmet by a mere 6" or so when cycling down the roads at 60+ mph, let me tell ya..... F'ers just don't fly that high when crossing the highway around here.

Those pics are funny indeed. But there's not much funny when you get one or more of those oversized fowl clearing your helmet by a mere 6" or so when cycling down the roads at 60+ mph, let me tell ya..... F'ers just don't fly that high when crossing the highway around here.

Agreed, not funny at all. Serious enough to put any rider in a foul mood.

I have hit a few deer with my semi in the last 18 years and i do my best to watch out for them but now its clear to me that incoming turkey's are out to get me to. A deer you can see making his -ucked up move and you know its coming but that turkey that guy had no clue. I would have shit all over myself. It would have been creepy as hell hearing a big bang and look face to face at a dead turkey head stuck in the windshield. Feather's in your face. Im cracking up just thinking about what went through that driver's mind as he spit the feather's out of his mouth

Agreed, not funny at all. Serious enough to put any rider in a foul mood.

Two years ago A guy I was riding with died when a deer darted across the road, JUMPED him and merely clipped his helmet with one of his hooves, didn't even really "run into" the deer at all. Didn't knock him off the bike or knock the bike over,

Knocked him unconscious, he kinda just slumped in the saddle (he was on a HD touring bike with his girlfriends arms around him) and he continued for another few 100 yards before Sideswiping a guard rail which jerked him off the bike and left her sitting alone on the back, when he came off the bike it was at exactly the right spot to cartwheel his body into a nearby tree... He died on the spot.......She simply slid into the grass and went down breaking a leg

Be careful out there guys, it could happen to any of us, but in a case like that one there's nothing you can do........incidentally, this happened at almost noon, I know most of us know to stay off the road near dawn and dusk in deer country when deer activity is at it's highest,.........

A fowl mood indeed. I once hit a female pheasant driving up I-135 north of Wichita, and you'd have thought I hit a cement brick instead based upon all the damage she did to the nose cap, grill, and hood on the car. Pheasants weigh a fraction that of turkeys.

I clipped the trailing hoof of Bambi with my Vmax front tire on my way to work a couple years back too. I was on the brakes so hard, it's a wonder I didn't tear a hole in the seat squeezing. Fortunately for Max, it only bounced off the tire, and not the fender or engine guard (fortunate for Bambi too)

The only birds I've ever hit with a bike was little sparrow sized ones, and they've all hit on the forks someplace without doing damages. But I went to kick a turtle to safety one time in the old XS1100 days - don't do that - nearly broke my foot.

Latest posts

Back