Will this work on mad max???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt it will work as Harley's have 1" handlebars and Max has 7/8" bars.

i ordered the 3 piece set.

compass doesn't really work. it has to be perfectly up and down, and accel/decel will throw it out of whack. i was cruising at about 65 mph at one point and it was just spinning.

thermo seems to be about 15? high.

clock works great.

lesson learned.

I have the clock! It works... Just have to find it now... lol

Don't need a compass or therm on it. I have my iPhone and GPS for that! The clock is nice when cruising down the road so I don't have to grab my phone.

i sort of have a compass on my phone, and the thermostat was just for kicks, but the compass on the run would have been nice those with drag bars may have better luck.

dont buy the compass or temp gauge...both of them are too small to read and are WAY off. It says i'm going south all the time!

Yeah I never saw a purpose for either of those. If I'm ON the bike I know if it's hot or cold. Do I need to know exact numbers? Probably not.

reason i got the thermostat was b/c it was $3 more than buying just the compass and clock separately, figured why not, could be interesting..

hahaha abe yea. i'm usually actually going west all the time. or the compass spins. clock is sweet. wish the face was black tho.

Yeah I never saw a purpose for either of those. If I'm ON the bike I know if it's hot or cold. Do I need to know exact numbers? Probably not.

Yes you do! You just don't know it! For instance if it's below 40 you can be looking for hard nips from the lady's....:biglaugh::eusa_dance:

when my windshield is on, I have a $4 Walmart compass suction cup stuck to it.

It's kinda nice in town as everything's a grid most of the time here, but at speed mine also spins uncontrollably. I kinda like it for entertainment :)

I like that clock though, but can it be illuminated so it's legible at night?

Latest posts

Back