windscreens ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one looks good. I'm looking for one as well. When I ride with the wife, she wants to talk, when I turn my head to talk I end up slobbering on her. Gotta get a wind screen...

The first one looks good. I'm looking for one as well. When I ride with the wife, she wants to talk, when I turn my head to talk I end up slobbering on her. Gotta get a wind screen...

Stop drooling all over your Max and you won't slobber on your wife.

Makes you wonder... What Pavlov might have discovered if he had a pack of VMAXes instead of German Sheppards.

I like windscreens but those don't really do it for me, plus I don't think they'd fit a Max very well.

Check out SlipStreamer and MemphisShades for some more choices..

Holy Krap! I just installed this one tonight. I bought it at the dealership thru National cycle. I paid $128 with tax.

vmax002-1.jpg

vmax001-1.jpg

vmax010.jpg

vmax014.jpg

vmax015.jpg

Pics are dark, I can take better outside in daylight but hey, It's 1:17 a.m. here. Can't sleep...............

I like the dual headlight option,that always makes a butch look.You might start having more people ask if its a Triumph Rocket.Im a fan of the street fighter look.I went this route...What kind of clip ons do you have??? Any pics???

Attachments

• IMGA0323.JPG
    IMGA0323.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 22
  • IMGA0326.JPG
    IMGA0326.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 17
I run the Givi Airstars which is made for the Vmax. It's bigger than the factory windscreen and provides great upper body wind protection. They run ~$120 from Twisted Throttle.

Attachments

• IMG_2767.jpg
    IMG_2767.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2764.jpg
    IMG_2764.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 22
Back