Winter project complete

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
:punk::clapping:Well here she is pretty much complete other than a few little things.
Race tech springs,Progresive shocks,Ecliptech shift light,Koso volt gauge,Gear indicator,polished covers,scoops,rebuilt carbs,MSD 7mm red wires,plugs,Muscle seat,Marks 4 into 2,lots of powder coated parts,new grips ,levers,Custom Hot molten candy orange paint w/ ghost stripes. Frame & engine painted wheels w/ orange pin stipe,New Shinkos front n rear 60 orange leds,mini turn signal,ss brake lines,new brake pads waiting for my orange pro bolt engine kit.I will add pics as I take them . Let me know what you all think its been allot of hours & $ but it was allot of fun.
SAM_1079.jpg

SAM_1075.jpg

SAM_1076.jpg

SAM_1077.jpg

SAM_1078.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great :punk:. It's always good to have it done Before the season starts.

Yep, a gratifying end to your work. Don't use it before the salt is gone!

I like the day pics way better!

That color is awesome! Soooo nice to have a bike that's not the same color as every other bike.

Very cool.

Thanks for the compliments . Means allot to me that you all like how it come out. Now if this damn snow would melt & some heavy rains to wash away the sand & salt.

wow you have been busy! really paid off cause your max looks great. I love the color and how you painted the speedometer, radiator ,final drive, calipers and other areas that you don't see painted very often.

Not to toot my own horn but I must say she is 1 of the best looking w/ stock body work I may have seen . I wanted different & may have gone over board but I love the way it come out the color combination , the detail etc. Gina pulled in the driveway yesterday & said when I as working on the bike I had a grin ear to ear like a kid at xmas. My new favorite sayin
Aint she sweet!!!!

Back