• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN - Master cylinders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poolio

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brake and clutch. Both work good. Clutch is missing lever $125+shipping

Attachments

• 58ACE930-7472-40D6-9692-34A7C0ADDF75.jpeg
    58ACE930-7472-40D6-9692-34A7C0ADDF75.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 1A255B4A-E836-41F5-9F5A-5CBAD07E00B0.jpeg
    1A255B4A-E836-41F5-9F5A-5CBAD07E00B0.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 639B73A3-5A0F-4015-A1B1-8DC2456CB46B.jpeg
    639B73A3-5A0F-4015-A1B1-8DC2456CB46B.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 17
A buyer is always looking for the low-price. The seller, to get the most $. I don't think it's unreasonable, if you just want them out of your inventory, try offering them for $80 shipped in 48 states. They will fit into a Priority Mail box, remove the lever and it might be a smaller one. There are always people needing a replacement. https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm

That's a great price for somebody who's trying to resurrect a bike sitting for years. It's probably less than twice the price of two rebuild kits.

What does that have to do with me trying to sell a set of master cylinders? Mine don’t leak and are in perfect working order.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does that have to do with me trying to sell a set of master cylinders? Mine don’t leak and are in perfect working order. Kind of a Ass hole thing to post on someone’s post don’t you think?
It was for comparison. You're are cheaper. Sorry.

And it’s very disrespectful to me. My master cylinders are priced way below what I should have, then you post Sean does it for $60. I deal with Sean a lot. A real lot. And I don’t think he’d like you throwing his name out there to undermine my sale

You need to grow up.

Here's what was said:

That's a great price for somebody who's trying to resurrect a bike sitting for years. It's probably less than twice the price of two rebuild kits.

I replied to that to agree. Yours are 80 dollars outright. His are 60 dollars each and you have to send in your old ones. That was the point. Sorry again that you're upset about me agreeing with someone that yours was the better deal.

What you said is Sean has a exchange for $60. You did not say each. But that’s ok. If I post something and you aren’t interested don’t comment on the post.

I edited content here. Please let us try being less-adversarial over sale of parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back