WMP, iTunes, ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
I got tired of WMP version 10 and definitely didn't like version 11. I went to iTunes and converted about 28 gig of WMA files to MP3....only to find out that I can't sync anything in the library to my SanDisc mp3 player. My question is.....what other media players/organizers are out there besides itunes and WMP? I'm looking for freeware. Thanks.

Mark

Isn't there a default program that comes with the Sandisk? And are you saying that you can't import the MP3s into your Sandisk?

Buster, I can Windows Media Player to do that. I just wish I could with iTunes because I like the interface and library organization better. I'm looking for software that does everything. WMP 10.0 is driving me crazy...it misspells music and sometimes has the wrong artist or album songlist.

I use Winamp, it has a free version and it's really customizable. And It plays everything I've come across. I liked it so much I paid for the upgraded version.

Yeah, I downloaded the free version too. I just need to see if it sync's to my mp3 player. Thanks.

i use winamp for playing music, and WMP for video. I dont like the video on winamp. With winamp you can tweak your sound a lot better too

can't you just use iTunes for your music, the open up your sandisk as a removable drive in my computer and copy the files from your itunes folder over onto the sandisk?

I thought about that but doing it that way but it screws up the library....songs aren't organized. No worries, using Winamp Pro.

Latest posts

Back