Women pulls gun on bikers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oddly similar to last week's video. The bikes looked to have started the whole deal but all involved appear to be assholes. I don't blame the lady for drawing, her husband/boyfriend looked to be heading for some real trouble.

Oddly similar to last week's video. The bikes looked to have started the whole deal but all involved appear to be assholes. I don't blame the lady for drawing, her husband/boyfriend looked to be heading for some real trouble.

+1.

The thing that I dont get, what do the people in the car hope to accomplish? So....you speed along, and confront the bikers...then what? Are you expecting them to just wait right there "under citizens arrest" until the police get there, and there are no consequences to you?

People dont realize that there are consequences to everything. On the last video, people on youtube saw the tag, got the vin to the car, and posted the guys name. Hell, it is so easy to track someone using a computer its not even funny. You can track them down, and if your feeling nice, tomorrow their electricity gets turned off, because the bill mysteriously wasnt paid. Thats if your feeling nice.....

It's just not worth it. If one of the bikers had been armed, the whole outcome could have been different. And not good.

Also the law is not so clear on stuff like that. Up here in the frozen north, you can defend yourself against unarmed assailants if there is a sufficient disparity of force, on the other hand, by following and then engaging them, they were willing participants. Way better not to test the law and be part of that.

Around here you are a motorcyclist or you hate them, or both. Assholes being assholes to other assholes. I would have had a seriously hard time not popping the clutch and sending that car asshole flying. If a sinkhole had opened up and swallowed up all these bitches nobody would be worse off.

I will say that thats the least amount of traffic I have seen around a palm tree (I think those were palm trees, yes? maybe the 101)

Common courtesy and common sense, both ironically named.

City folk! :clapping:

Gang mentality.....nobody got brave until the big guy showed up.....then they were all heroes......3 on 1.....i dont blame her for pulling on them

Nobody in the right here...bikers were going roughly twice the speed as everyone else, beemer guy put himself in a position he never should have been in...for what, cause some guy on a bike yelled at him or gave him the finger? :double angry bird:

Lady with the gun looked pretty close to the edge.... :th_scared:

Damn lucky nobody died right there....and for what?

You gotta know when to hold 'em and you gotta know when to fold 'em!

Nobody in the right here...bikers were going roughly twice the speed as everyone else, beemer guy put himself in a position he never should have been in...for what, cause some guy on a bike yelled at him or gave him the finger? :double angry bird:

Lady with the gun looked pretty close to the edge.... :th_scared:

Damn lucky nobody died right there....and for what?

You gotta know when to hold 'em and you gotta know when to fold 'em!

I agree BD, lots of edgy people in this world and seems like next to nothing sets them off. All parties involved in this one went too far; save for maybe the lady passenger who probably thought the Hell's Angels had descended upon them.
Not worth it to pursue their issues; best just to stay away from them and enjoy your ride.

A whole lot of stupidity going on there.

I never drive like that in any kind of traffic. I open it up when I'm alone and not bothering anyone, stressing anyone, or freaking anyone out. Keeps everyone calmmmmm.

But on another note, NO ONE has the right to pull anyone over anyone else on the road no matter how they drive. No accident occurred. No weapons were pulled. So the driver of the car cannot say they 'fear for their life' or they were saving a life. They got passed and they should have just let it go.

The key is; No accident occurred........ so the driver of the car had no right to go after anyone. If he wanted to get their license plate, then he had the chance when they were behind the bikers. He could have then called the cops and let them do their thing. It's not his place to dish out the sentencing or the punishment.
But for him to think that he had some authority to try and catch up to them and detain them............... well that's almost like impersonating an officer. He's dead wrong and luckily he didn't die or get someone killed over his feeling 'dissed' that he got passed in a disrespectful manner.

His wife could have wound up in a gunfight that she had no intention of getting in. Very stupid indeed, but I see that she was just trying to get them to stop beating on her hubby, once he took the law into his own hands (and couldn't stop what he got himself into). I can understand her at that time fearing for his life. But right after that encounter, he should have got right back in his car and called it quits.

Yep, seems everyone is so stressed out today.

I tend to drive as if everyone out there was some sort of alien, crazy life form, etc., and I just want to remain invisible to them all. Just safer that way.

People are NUTS!

Vinnie

Hey Vinnie! remember that guy in Lowville with the big SUV, on the Pizza Run? That guy had me scared (very concerned is probly a better term), I was sure there was going to be some serious trouble from him....he was a whacko! :wacko:

Meet my little friend! Not a good situation for any involved. All acting quite stupid, but like stated, the guy driving the Beemer was looking for confrontation when he got out. And, the bikes could have kept going too. The cager might have grown bigger balls knowing his passenger was packing. He could have got the crap beat out of him. And, her? Many people will put one in your head if you point a gun at them. Plenty of stupidity to go around there. I'm glad no one got arrested of killed.
Steve-o

Somewhere along the way we forgot to try and be decent to each other. Stuff like this used to be isolated but now it's pretty common. I think this is what Calhoun called the Behavioral Sink. I cant help but notice that the vast majority of these sorts of stories and videos come out of or adjacent to major cities. Having lived in Seattle I understand why, it's downright frustrating to live in a city, it's not natural to be packed in like that.

Hey Vinnie! remember that guy in Lowville with the big SUV, on the Pizza Run? That guy had me scared (very concerned is probly a better term), I was sure there was going to be some serious trouble from him....he was a whacko! :wacko:

Hey! Refresh my memory......

Are you Dan with the red Vmax? Did we go to a dyno run up north around Loveland? With Shane and his 'tail-pipe smoking' Vmax???

If so, refresh my memory on the crazy guy. Was it the guy with Florida plates that was passing and getting all crazy?

If so................. Glad to see you on the board! I had no idea any of the guys I used to run with were on here.

Vinnie

Hey! Refresh my memory......

Are you Dan with the red Vmax? Did we go to a dyno run up north around Loveland? With Shane and his 'tail-pipe smoking' Vmax???

If so, refresh my memory on the crazy guy. Was it the guy with Florida plates that was passing and getting all crazy?

If so................. Glad to see you on the board! I had no idea any of the guys I used to run with were on here.

Vinnie

There was a Vinnie from Utica, NY who went with a bunch of us on the 'Pizza Run' a number of years ago....we drove up to Canton, NY, stuffed ourselves and drove back, same day.

Anyhow there was some fool in a big Expedition (I think it was) who would pass a couple bikes and cut in....real crazy....and this was still in town. He ran a couple inches behind Rovic for awhile and I thought for sure there was going to be some huge problems but we hit the end of speed sign and left that asshole far behind!

Maybe you aren't the right Vinnie??? :confused2:

Latest posts

Back