Women & The V-max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
OVER THE YEARS I HAVE SEEN MANY WOMEN RIDE HARLEY'S & EVEN SOME RIDE CROTCH ROCKET'S, BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN A WOMEN RIDE A V-MAX, IS THERE ANY ? OR HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN A WOMEN RIDE THE MAX ???????

I know two. The SD chapter rep for SD and also the chapter rep for MN both ride Vmaxes.

Mark

You know more than that Mark!!!

Kellie should be on hers soon and Deb rode mine more than hers last year...lol :surprise:

True, forgot all about Kellie! When's Deb getting a Vmax?

lol

Mark

The VMOA chapter reps for South Dakota and Minnesota.

Mark

Millie Bishop, Walt's Wife, rides her very own VMax.
And I saw another woman at the VMOA Dinner last Thursday riding her own. Sorry forgot her name.

Wasn't there one in this forum, who posted in another thread, that is in Hawaii, that rides one too?

Wendy Ball,She's good on it too.

Remember That girl who wrecked hers into her husband at Thunder?Luckily no one was hurt.

My wife does not want anything to do with mine,not that I would let her.She knows what it will do in my hands!
She's happy on her fazer and off the back of mine.

Wendy Ball,She's good on it too.

Remember That girl who wrecked hers into her husband at Thunder?Luckily no one was hurt.

My wife does not want anything to do with mine,not that I would let her.She knows what it will do in my hands!
She's happy on her fazer and off the back of mine.

Shawn, I remember that. That's Rachel who is the MN chapter rep.

Mark

My mate's ol lady rides a vmax. He has one too. It was the fact that he rides one that made me want one in the first place........

I just re-read that and it is quite difficult to read, but going back to edit it is too much trouble. .....

But It took me longer to write this......

meh!....:whistlin:

:smileystooges:

Here's one of the local gals

Sean Morley

Attachments

• Erin.jpg
    Erin.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 107
Yea, I don't recall if she won or got second place last year. It was her first time racing and she did fine. She only ran high 12's but was spinning the tire like mad first and second gear.

Sean

Back