World record attempt... coming soon

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to know how much time, money and planning that went into that... it was PERFECT.... The guy has huge set, that's for sure!

Yeah taht guy is nutty. Every crazy world record he sets always seems to go flawlessly

That jump was great!!!!!!!

If you folks want to see Travis and his nutjob friends in action there is a show called Nitro Circus on MTV2......It's pretty good:eusa_dance:

In my opinion it looked kind of whimpy compared to Spanky Spangler's jump. They said the previous record was 171 feet (in a rally car). Spanky jumped an old Chevelle 328 feet! I also have a recorded video of him jumping a 1969 Chevelle well over 214 feet across a football field landing into a pile of cars! THAT was cool!!!

Record1_640X480.JPG

Last edited:
In my opinion it looked kind of whimpy compared to Spanky Spangler' jump. They said the previous record was 171 feet (in a rally car). Spanky jumped an old Chevelle 328 feet! I also have a recorded video of him jumping a 1969 Chevelle well over 214 feet across a football field landing into a pile of cars! THAT was cool!!!

Record1_640X480.JPG
I kinda agree. These guys have stones, but set any one of them up with an exact replica xr-750 harley, (a bike never intended for leaving the ground) and identicle ramps of those Knievel used, and ask them to do the ceasers palace jump. I'm guessing on no takers. The bikes and dirt ramps they are using with slanted sides are very forgiving, and allow for mistakes. On a side note, last years jump on new years, when he jumped onto the building from the ground, took some serious balls!!:worthy:

Back