World's fastest Busa for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
0470_1.JPG

Because of a disability I am forced to sell this collectable motorcycle.If I do not receave a fair offer this one-of-a-kind will be parted out at end of this final attempt to auction.Mr.John Noonan is the engine builder.

Ran at 260+ MPH at the Bonneville International Speed trials of 2005 to set THE world record of 252mph.( over the 2 run average). Mr. Noonan then re-built the entire engine before my purchase.

The bike has been completely rebuilt by John and has not been raced(just idled) since storage. The engine dyno sheet is included. It produces 542 hp at 35 lbs of boost. All new engine parts used during re-build.(tons of pictures available) This bike has been stored in my barn since 2006.This motorcycle appears in the 'Guinness World Records' book as:

The Worlds Fastest Motorcycle..and is capable of over 260 MPH..I have the record book also with a picture and write-up on this amazing bike that are included.This motorcycle has set records all accross the US and in Australia.

I witnessed the 2005 record setting event in person and puchased the bike from John Noonan in 2006; but never raced it myself because of a disability .(see picture of Mr. Johnn Noonan and myself with the motorcycle in 2005 just before his 252 MPH record run)

The stock tank along with the mini-gas-cell are both included along with many extras..

Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back