would you go to school Parents' Night to meet her?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
A south Florida high school teacher lost her job because of her moonlighting apart from her 9th grade English classes.
333x500
500x333
334x500
333x500

She certainly has some different looks! I like the orange/tangerine suit/edge of the beach shot the best.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/fl-teacher-model-20130507,0,1791403.story?obref=obinsite

Damn! Now you know where my avatar came from. :rofl_200: Where were teachers like that when I was in the ninth grade. Hell, where were women like that when I was in school period! :biglaugh:

I'm joining the PTA. :eusa_dance:

Wow. I bet the testosterone filled boys were pissed when she was let go! Blue balls in English class!

When I was in 4th grade, we had a teacher who was (even to our young, uneducated tastes) smokin' hot... Miss Fairlie.... She'd be around 80 now........ But she was a DOLL.

Tell me the old timers on the forum didn't dig Miss Landers on "Leave It To Beaver". Maybe no bikini shots, but she was a serious babe, too. Google her.....

Wonder if she could sue for wrongful termination? I don't think those pictures are grounds for morals clause termination... Nothing more than can be seen on any beach or at any swimming pool.

Wonder if she could sue for wrongful termination? I don't think those pictures are grounds for morals clause termination... Nothing more than can be seen on any beach or at any swimming pool.
What beach and swimming pools you hanging around? :ummm: I want to visit those!! :punk:

What beach and swimming pools you hanging around? :ummm: I want to visit those!! :punk:

:rofl_200: I was talking about the outfit, not how well she fills it. Not many women look like that!!! :worthy:

+1 Buterface :rofl_200: Not ugly though But i understand.

Back