WOW, awesome Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bud7680

Reaction score
:worthy:Check it out on Ebay, its a whole new ballgame now, if you have $$2000 Custom Built Motorcycles Yamaha Vmax

Full custom Vmax V-max V max muscle bike Fat tire

$(KGrHqQOKiIE3DzvZS2IBN3rSNU(Iw~~_35.JPG

javascript:;Please wait
Image not available

• Zoom
  • Enlarge

Mouse here to zoom in

Please wait
Image not available
$(KGrHqQOKiIE3DzvZS2IBN3rSNU(Iw~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqQOKiIE3DzvZS2IBN3rSNU(Iw~~_14.JPG
$(KGrHqEOKjcE3GTCyh+TBN3rSUYzJg~~_14.JPG
$(KGrHqQOKnME3bhhCLOPBN3rSdjjUQ~~_14.JPG
$(KGrHqMOKi0E3FDIbhNiBN3rSlZ7Zg~~_14.JPG
$(KGrHqQOKpME24n64+!SBN3rSrmoKw~~_14.JPG
$(KGrHqUOKjkE29zTBlvOBN3rS)snW!~~_14.JPG
$(KGrHqQOKpsE25,fzbddBN3rS5RMm!~~_14.JPG
$(KGrHqYOKkYE3RnBYMZ1BN3rTB))pQ~~_14.JPG
$(KGrHqEOKiEE3!T6,J28BN3rTKeqdQ~~_14.JPG
$(KGrHqIOKkYE3QOw!gLmBN3rTTuBzw~~_14.JPG

$$$$$$!!:punk::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

If anything on CL appears too good to be true it is probably a scam. It is nice to look at though.
(Or Ebay for that matter)

Last edited:
About that,its all Taylormade stuff from over here,I have a friend with one of their maxes and it stands him at about ?25,000 plus the original bike.......thats not including the cost of shipping all that stuff over there......

Wonder if its because of a divorce settlement that he's selling. Probably only get 1/4 of what he put into it (if that).

I read that article about his bike ( his wife Tammy is a painter , and the contact for the sale ) in Roadbike July '08 issue about Taylormade and thought seriously about his heavy duty look , swingarm , front fork etc. But once I saw his pricing , I decided I would rather keep my house . :rofl_200::rofl_200: It did convince me to get another Max though and give it a semi-streetfighter look . It always gets a comment , either yea or nay , especially from the costume wearers .

Attachments

• DSC01917.jpg
    DSC01917.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 38
awesome bike indeed! If it wasn't for the ridiculous rear wheel, it would be perfect.

i dont think the rear wheel is ridiculous...
i think is one of the best swingarms with custom big wheel in production.
swingarm and wheel costs 6,177.48 usd. and its very beatifull. so if you are not a turning corners and put out your knee guy. this is one of the best kit you can purchase

Hey what can I say, it just don't look right to me. And I can see in my mind how cool the bike would look with what I think the right wheel would be.

To each his own :)

Looks as though he has a thing about cornering...as in , he doesn't want anything to do with it...:confused2:

:punk: Great looking bike, not your run of the mill modifications. At 21K I'm sure he's losing quite a bit of money. Would be a great buy for someone who likes the streetfighter look. Not my thing, but attention to detail is very very good. Good job, Spurs

Hey what can I say, it just don't look right to me. And I can see in my mind how cool the bike would look with what I think the right wheel would be.

To each his own :)

yeap i can understand what you are talking about.... i like corners.....
but this doesnt make me tell that the rear wheel is a minus on this bike. when i have some money i would like to have a swingarm like that and a wheel 220 width which is my ideal thing for corners and for looks. i wouldnt go either with so big tire like this one. but i like it a lot

i saw this thread also from a friends log in... and i saw satariel's post which i have him in my ignore list...... and i am really happy for the ignore list solution....

i think there should be an illusion award... for him cause this v-max is way far away from harley competition.... this v-max is a great bike. no match to any harley. he must have illusions... .
this v-max that is for sale definetely deserves a BLING AWARD.

I have a 250 swingarm, I'm running Dunlop radials 18" rear and 19" front on performance machine wheels that had custom hubs made to fit my Vmax and I can take corners as fast if not faster than anyone I ride with and my 1 buddy rides wheelies on his Harley and we've both been riding first motocross then street for over 30 yrs there's not much on a bike that I have or at least tried to do. Alot of riding skill comes from just having the balls to do and try things. But everyone seems to rip on big tire Vmax's. I like mine alot it looks and hooks up like nothing I've ever rode before. I shit you not, when you tach my bitch up and let loose you better be on your A game and holding the fuck on. Because it just explodes and you feel like you sitting on a fucking cruise missle!! I've had it almost pull out from under me twice and believe me that's one you won't soon forget. I had a couple problems with the original MadMax design but after further heavy duty modification of his original swingarm now it's how it should have been made in the first place. But that's just my opinion oh yea, there's about $34000 in my bike but it's a very personal thing to own a custom Vmax everyone has their own idea of the ultimate Vmax so no matter how much or how big or what color someone's gonna say it sucks for one reason or another. So just make yours the way YOU want it. You can buy alot of new bikes for what it costs to build a modded Vmax. And then people just say it's only worth 1/4 of what's in it.

''So just make yours the way YOU want it''!!! i like that!:clapping:

Many people ,many opinions.
I like the bike too!

Back