WOW what a deal!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will those allow me to bolt on leather parade tassels that I've always dreamed about?:biglaugh:

Those look like the washers from the top shock bolts.....that weigh like a fraction of an ounce.

Those look like the washers from the top shock bolts.....that weigh like a fraction of an ounce.

That's exactly what they are. just another ebay seller who has no clue what he's selling. Hope some poor misinformed soul does not buy em. Gonna have a hard time mounting them without a drill and tap :)

That's exactly what they are. just another ebay seller who has no clue what he's selling. Hope some poor misinformed soul does not buy em. Gonna have a hard time mounting them without a drill and tap :bang head:

It's an adapter plate to convert early model cartridge type oil filter to spin-on.

Yeah, I don't know how I didn't get that, seeing as how I have fitted one in the last 2 months! :rofl_200:

Mine is the billet one from cycle one-off

Back