Wow!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like them, different for sure but I like thinking outside of the square mentality.
I suspect those images aren't the real deal yet, I think they are rendered.

I suspect this to be another failed attempt to build a hyper-performance, hyper-expensive bike which is openly admitted to be just a case of Lotus lending their 'brand-name' to someone else's design and manufacturing. Let's see how-many actually are constructed and sold, I bet about the same # as the Hesketh Vampire , another 'world-beater V-twin' also 'from England' (look that one up). If you have seen the recent Formula 1 movie, "Rush," you have seen the owner of the business portrayed, James Hunt's first race team owner, Lord Hesketh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 37
Another Chrysler Tomahawk build type idea....

I don't really see it being practical except to go really fast for people like Jay Leno. Other than that, doesn't look comfortable ( though I could be mistaken ), and doens't look street legal.

Todd

Article says 100 to be produced and it is only a lotus logo. What's the point?

Would definitely take one for free, but not on my list of must have toys by any means.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

And it looks AWFUL.

IMHO designed by a team that has no concept about the soul of a motorcycle which is being able to see the component elements that go to make the whole.

Looks like a plastic blob and if I had spent all that dosh I would want to see the exquisite detailing that all my money has bought.

Have a look at a few more pics of Mr Blobby....

Watched an interesting documentary on Netflix last night called Charge. It's about some various builders trying to build electric motorcycles and their "test" is the Isle of Man TT. I've seen Jay Leno test a couple electric bikes as well on his YouTube channel.

I can see the appeal of an electric motorcycle for urban environments for sure. Given their crazy amount of torque they can put out... might make for a fun urban commuter.

What I found really remarkable about the documentary is there is a guy named Cedric Lynch who at first sight looks very strange and odd. And the truth is -- he is very odd and different. But he's also one of the leading minds pushing the technology behind the electric motorcycles. And he's a grade school dropout. An incredibly interesting guy. Below is a video with him.

http://youtu.be/KnqoH0YaCsE

Back