WOW!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatDrewGuy

Reaction score
So, in 2000 I was a Sportbike guy, and went from a Honda CBR F1 to a CBR 900RR. That was a beast of a machine, and loved it. Then in 2005 Switched to a 2005 Yamaha Warrior. My first new bike. Have owned 4 Yamaha's since. This year after a bout with Cancer from 2017 till now, I had not rode. Decided to buy a 2020 VMAX. LOVE IT!! Then after doing my research here with this vast knowledge base, did a full Akro system, air box mod, Nash flash, and will do the clutch kit next oil change. I have to admit, the power increase from the mods, and Nash were much more than expected!!!! For a bike that weighs 200 pounds more than my 900RR did, that front wheel wants to look at the sky now. For the first time in 2 decades, my hands were trembling getting off my bike! Pure awesome! Thank you all for the right path in parts, and people to get this done the right way. Couple pics of progress. as a dad with a couple daughters, the Grom is there to teach the family how to ride on the streets as they get older. The 50 has the big boy suspension on it, and it's fun for even adults to ride! FYI, there is also a full LED kit on it now too, because there is a refusal to grow up! Remote control, and multicolor.... Sorry this isn't a question, just a thank you.

Attachments

• Akro.jpg
    Akro.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 50
  • SML.jpg
    SML.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 50
Congratulations on your cancer recovery and your new VMax!

I've been singing the praises of this motorcycle since 2009 and trying to drag Gen 1 VMax owners to the light. 🙂

It's an amazing bike that will make you smile each time you ride it - if you enjoy a thrill. It is my perfect adrenaline fix machine......I don't need to bungee jump, ride a roller coaster, watch a horror movie or cheat on my wife as long as I have the VMax in my garage. And you don't always need to be going twice the speed limit to get that thrill.......just twist the throttle at any speed and hang on! 🤘

great news about you and your bike, hope you have many years of happy riding, I'm a gen 1 person myself purely because I find the gen 2 unnecessarily wide, but I'm sure it's an awesome bike

It is an awesome bike but the rare wheel hooks still are an issue from previous models so far. The last time tried to hook up a saddlebag I had to return it because there wasn't enough space for the hooks.

Latest posts

Back