• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WR’s Battle Step Gen 1 Rearsets for sale SOLD!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijinx1812

Supporting Member
Reaction score
AC20CF3A-2C50-444C-9FCB-1CE510474A5F.jpeg D9F1712A-F0DF-44E7-85CA-CCCF8F3A7ADB.png Hey guys - I’ve got a never installed set of WR’s rearsets for sale. They’re extremely well built and look awesome! I’m really torn between keeping/installing or selling them, but I could use the money.

I’ve looked everywhere to find another set to base my price on, and found one place in Japan. Their price is $440 US. I’m listing mine for $300, shipped. Let me know if you’re interested or have questions. Thanks!

What do the rearsets do.? Put you feet further back for different riding position? Thanks in advance

There are 3 different positions, the most extreme brings your feet higher and further back. It’s not sport bike extreme but puts you into a more aggressive riding position. I originally got them because I wanted a sportier riding position (I learned to ride on an R6).

Latest posts

Back