Wraith -> photoshop challenge!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJ RJ RJ

Reaction score
what a bike , eh

"take me to your leader.."

Attachments

• img_0009wraith.jpg
    img_0009wraith.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 48
RJ has asked for some photoshopping on this picture. I'm going to hack away at it and hope others will too!:biglaugh:
Here is what RJ is asking for:
Im looking to rake the front end of this picture of the confederate wraith....not a lot...just angle the front out a few inches and slant the aluminum cladding around the radiator forward just a bit...make the bike look like its leaning forward

Photoshop away.... :hmmm: ... this is now a contest where the winner will be awarded a Photoshop award (doesn't exist..yet :whistlin:) and maybe some other exciting thing...:confused2: . I'll start a poll for voting if others join in.

RJ has asked for some photoshopping on this picture. I'm going to hack away at it and hope others will too!:biglaugh:
Here is what RJ is asking for:
Im looking to rake the front end of this picture of the confederate wraith....not a lot...just angle the front out a few inches and slant the aluminum cladding around the radiator forward just a bit...make the bike look like its leaning forward

Photoshop away.... :hmmm: ... this is now a contest where the winner will be awarded a Photoshop award (doesn't exist..yet :whistlin:) and maybe some other exciting thing...:confused2: . I'll start a poll for voting if others join in.

Yeah, maybe call it a graphics award! :confused2:

I'm not up for the challenge myself though... Can't be bothered with it right now...:biglaugh:

Yeah, maybe call it a graphics award! :confused2:

I'm not up for the challenge myself though... Can't be bothered with it right now...:biglaugh:

Lazy bastard!! :rofl_200::cheers:

OK my first shot at it! :banana: A bit sloppy...

Attachments

• wraith front out.jpg
    wraith front out.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 36
Buster oughta love to see what ya'll did to his perfectly good thread... :whistlin:

Buster thanks so much....that is exactly what i needed....

I have always had a thing for weird ass bikes like this but thought it might look cooler if mods were done like you have there.... thanks man... appreciate the effort. In my mind this thing would be a cool build up but with a VMAX motor in it of course.

Back