wrong friken place

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sturgis said he hopes the shooting will send a message to the younger people who want to cause trouble from Chicago.

"We're in Indiana, they [are] from Illinois, they don't know people got permits to carry guns, so bang bang, that is what happened," Sturgis said.

This is so fitting.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

Robert A. Heinlein

The thief had to learn this lesson the hard way.

I think its funny that one of the wounded thugs hid in the bathroom until the cops got there.

Thieves from Chicago are used to easy unarmed targets, welcome to how things work in better parts of the US :punk:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I wonder how many he would have killed if someone hadnt shot him? The gun control statists are silent about this one, and even though the bad guy shot several people this got little press coverage. Anyone hear about this before reading it here?

I wonder how many he would have killed if someone hadnt shot him? The gun control statists are silent about this one, and even though the bad guy shot several people this got little press coverage. Anyone hear about this before reading it here?

Nope...

I just went thru 80 stories that Yahoo has across its page....and nothing. I might have overlooked it....but I dont think so.

We have nonstop coverage when some psychopath goes on a shooting spree and nothing is reported when one is stopped by Joe Six Pack with a gun. The liberal controlled media is controlling what you hear, and think. Liberals constantly say guns dont prevent crime. Ever stop to think how many are stopped and never reported? I believe the number is substantial.

We have nonstop coverage when some psychopath goes on a shooting spree and nothing is reported when one is stopped by Joe Six Pack with a gun. The liberal controlled media is controlling what you hear, and think. Liberals constantly say guns dont prevent crime. Ever stop to think how many are stopped and never reported? I believe the number is substantial.

I believe you're right but the 'power players' who are attempting to pave their way to Pennsylvania Ave. with the shredded steel from law abiding citizens weaponry won't allow this to become public.

A sad commentary indeed! :blink000:

Just an afterthought....without Joe six pack what you got here is another massacre.....who else is going to stop it?

No one, that's who!!

It was a 30 second story on the Chicago network news programs for 2 days with very little info and no interviews(that I saw). Already gone and forgotten, probably not noticed or didn't sink in.......as intended.
Today they have some bitch complaining that the cops shouldn't have shot 3 thugs who were caught red handed filling an occupied car with lead. Thugs (all 3) were shot by cops after the shit bags turned their guns on the fuzz. Cop says "if you point a gun at a cop, you will be shot. Real simple".

On an unrelated note, connected with a thread I started about a year ago. Another story getting little media attention. Sounds like the city is seriously considering making 60+ miles of Chicago streets off limits to motor vehicles including Michigan avenue's "magnificent mile" wonder what their AGENDA is?

Last edited:

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/politic...ond-amendment-must-be-changed.html/?a=viewall

This ought to get your panties in a twist and put you in a statist rant. :clapping:

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/politic...ond-amendment-must-be-changed.html/?a=viewall

This ought to get your panties in a twist and put you in a statist rant. :clapping:

Well, David, while men wearing panties may be commonplace in Mexico, men here dont wear them. Frankly speaking, I don't see anything in the link that causes any uproar. A senile ex Judge whose elitist views and attempt to subvert the constitution were overruled by the majority of the court. Our constitution seems to have worked perfectly in this instance.
Now, viewed as old and ignorant, the EX judge whines about how he was relegated to feeding pidgeons in the park. Really fuckin funny......:lol_hitting::looser:

Not here either...............

Back