• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - 2007/2005 VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild Bill 502

Reaction score
WTB - 2007/2005 VMax - UPDATE VMAX PURCHASED!

Looking for a low-miles, basically perfect 2007 VMax. I live in Virginia, just south of DC and will travel 600+ miles for the right bike. Will also consider shipping the bike if distance is well beyond 600 miles.

I would also consider a 2005 as well.

Yes, I am scouring cycletrader, eBay and craigslist (via an app for multiple states).

Thanks!

Bill

Last edited:
I don't have one that specific year but i've got a 1500cc fuel injected bike available lol. You should be able to find what you're looking for and just a matter of timing (and money).

I don't have one that specific year but i've got a 1500cc fuel injected bike available lol. You should be able to find what you're looking for and just a matter of timing (and money).

OK, I expect that's been on a dyno, what did it do? :ummm:

OK, I expect that's been on a dyno, what did it do? :ummm:

165 before the injection. It wasn't dyno'd after. I'm either going to sell the bike complete or part it out. I did ride it once and it ran surprisingly well for a kit that supposedly hasn't worked well for other people. I think most of them bought the wrong size throttle bodies.

Thanks All!

Bought an '07 today out of Florida with 1,600 miles on it. Had a bud go check it out... he says it looks like a new bike! I'm fired up! A friend owns a motorcycle shipping company & is bringing it up to me in a week & a half.

I tried to buy that '07 with 900 miles on it, but it's a scam. The guy says that the bike is in Kansas City, but the same bike is on eBay out of Washington State and it's listed on Craigslist in DC, Miami, Ohio, etc. I’ve texted back and forth with the guy... at the very least he is a poor communicator.

Thanks again!

Bill

That's close to a stock Gen. 2, very healthy.

Do you think running smaller throttle bodies gives better torque w/the conversion kit for induction?

165 before the injection. It wasn't dyno'd after. I'm either going to sell the bike complete or part it out. I did ride it once and it ran surprisingly well for a kit that supposedly hasn't worked well for other people. I think most of them bought the wrong size throttle bodies.

The smaller bodies are needed for stock or 1327 motors. Even the 1428's aren't ideal for that large but they can at least use that increased volume

WTB - 2007/2005 VMax - UPDATE VMAX PURCHASED!

Looking for a low-miles, basically perfect 2007 VMax. I live in Virginia, just south of DC and will travel 600+ miles for the right bike. Will also consider shipping the bike if distance is well beyond 600 miles.

I would also consider a 2005 as well.

Yes, I am scouring cycletrader, eBay and craigslist (via an app for multiple states).

Thanks!

Bill
I have a 2007 with 5416 miles bone stock new tires brakes battery hid head light led turn and brake lights new custom seat shift light royal purple oil not a mark on it flawless black red flames 6000.00. im in west mi.

dansvmaxx, he bought one from Florida in May.

Someone out there will want yours, that's break-in miles!

Latest posts

Back