• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 91+ VMax, close to STL if possible

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mild83

Reaction score
Just like the title says. Looking for a 91+, clean/clear title VMax. Flexible on colors, mods, etc.

Going to have a 98 available soon. It's near Wichita so not a horrible drive for you. We have a few parts to swap around and can set the bike up more to your desires as well. Not to mention we stand behind everything we sell.

Sean

Just like the title says. Looking for a 91+, clean/clear title VMax. Flexible on colors, mods, etc.

Sean's offer may be your perfect solution. He means what he says too. Great source for bikes, parts and an endless supply of Knowledge...:clapping:

My 2000 is about 4 hours from Stl . In Northwest TN. Check it out in the for sale section
,;

Going to have a 98 available soon. It's near Wichita so not a horrible drive for you. We have a few parts to swap around and can set the bike up more to your desires as well. Not to mention we stand behind everything we sell.

Sean

Details? Pics? I've got family in KC, so that's not out of the question.

My 2000 is about 4 hours from Stl . In Northwest TN. Check it out in the for sale section
,;

I think I saw your bike, it's on CL, no? I also have family in Nashville, so I'm looking there as well. How firm are you on the price?

Sean

'98s are one of the better years as well , so say the cows ! :rofl_200:

Attachments

• # 2 Group Chip 395.jpg
    # 2 Group Chip 395.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 13
Shoot me an email. I am not sure if I have a pic available but will see what I can come up with. I know the exhaust is removed at the moment and we're thinking we are going to swap out the body set and some other misc. Price will depend on what you want. The front end is chromed and will probably be swapped for a standard front to save some costs (or can be left on as well).

Sean
[email protected]

I am willing to negotiate ,,,to a degree and will send you more pics if you want,,,just let me know
Details? Pics? I've got family in KC, so that's not out of the question.

I think I saw your bike, it's on CL, no? I also have family in Nashville, so I'm looking there as well. How firm are you on the price?

Latest posts

Back