• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Fuse Box Holder

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmx12s

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could locate one? Part Number?
I checked the online parts houses: Ron Ayers, BikeBandit, Partsfish, etc and couldn't locate this part in the fisches. I talked to the 19 yr old parts guru at the local dealer and he couldn't find it on his puter (therefore it doesn't exist!). Any help appreciated.

Fuseholder.jpg

I know Tyler on the Yahoo lists has a complete set of VMax microfiches for all the parts and their part numbers. Ask him on the list or I can for you if you are not on the Yahoo list.

There isn't a separate part number for that, you need to buy the entire wiring harness. Kind of sucks, I know. Try Sean Morley or John Furbur, they probably have a spare laying around.

You can do a few things. Either replace the harness, replace the fuse holder (which would involve cutting/soldering/splicing) with a stock holder from someone selling a harness or use an aftermarket fuse panel.

If it were mine I would use JB plastic weld on it.

The harness does vary depending on the year of the bike - 90 and later or 89 and earlier.

Sean Morley

Back