• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle Wanted Wtb gen 2 VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How in the hell did they manage that? Seems like, from what I've seen, it's not a terribly difficult nor complicated process.
When you put the housing back on, you are blind as to whether or not the drive gear meshes up. If it's not seated carefully and correctly, screwing down the retainer bolts cracks the gear. I was sent off with no oil pressure. Engine seized a few miles down the road.

This happened to numerous others and was a well-known occurrence. The new engine was shipped from Japan and took 4 months to arrive. A regional supervisor oversaw the installation.

Attachments

• VmaxOilPumpGear.jpg
    VmaxOilPumpGear.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
Selling 2011 carbon fiber built with carbon fiber wheels set bst 240 rear. Has otec motor accent and trim through out bike for right price around 17 to 18 and ill let her go
That's a killer price for this bike. I'd buy it if I didn't own one currently.

All are bulletproof, just give give them some nice oil, they will go forever

One owner has 160k on his with no issues
The 2nd gen?? I’ve always heard the first gen was bulletproof but the second I’ve not heard much at all about. Nothing bad at all either. I’ve always heard about how reliable the first gen was for sure. I so hope the same is true with the second gen. Being almost 1700cc I can’t believe it still revs so high. Mine feels so powerful.

Selling 2011 carbon fiber built with carbon fiber wheels set bst 240 rear. Has otec motor accent and trim through out bike for right price around 17 to 18 and ill let her go
Where did you get that dolly you gave the bike on. That would be great for moving around the shop.

The 2nd gen?? I’ve always heard the first gen was bulletproof but the second I’ve not heard much at all about. Nothing bad at all either. I’ve always heard about how reliable the first gen was for sure. I so hope the same is true with the second gen. Being almost 1700cc I can’t believe it still revs so high. Mine feels so powerful.
Very reliable! Just keep up with the basic servicing and don’t do burnouts all the time.

LOL right??! Why bother with the massive gas guzzler if you’re not gonna fry the tire that’s the only reason I bought mine back!
Said not all the time
By all means your bike do whatever you want with it, but if you plan to keep it long terms give it a break once in a while

2020 1700 location Easley SC
1 owner 2400 miles
813 967 0441

Attachments

• received_882118876400370.jpeg
    received_882118876400370.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 0
  • received_705057754561752.jpeg
    received_705057754561752.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 0
Been searching for a low mileage Gen2 for a while now. I want to purchase from a vmax owner, not a dealer or flipper. Partial to 2018-2020 but open to other years. I am ready to purchase now if the right bike is out there.
2020 w just 2200 miles. All stock and perfect. 17,000

Easley SC

Attachments

• received_882118876400370.jpeg
    received_882118876400370.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back