• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Rear VMAX Grab Bar

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2WHEELFREAK

Reaction score
Looking for VMax grab bar. Let me know what you have and your model it is from. PM me with your location and asking price shipped to my door in U.S.

Looking for VMax grab bar. Let me know what you have and your model it is from. PM me with your location and asking price shipped to my door in U.S.

I have a grab bar. It came off my 91, idk if you can look at my gallery/pics but it’s in the bike in them. Or I can shoot you a pic when I can. Price can be worked out depending on if you like it I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a grab bar. It came off my 91, idk if you can look at my gallery/pics but it’s in the bike in them. Or I can shoot you a pic when I can. Price can be worked out depending on if you like it I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. i found a brand new OEM on eBay. I didn't see your message until after I purchased. Its coming from Sweden though....LOL so if it does not arrive I'll be in touch. I think I saw your pics of it on your gallery. What is the condition of it and what do you want for it? Any scratches, blemishes or damage?

Latest posts

Back