• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Vmax badge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbostang

Reaction score
I need a right hand side Vmax badge, my V fell off:ummm:

Does anyone have a spare kicking around that they do not need?

Thx

Jarrett

I probably have a few laying around. You need to email me with the info to send it to since I won't remember to get the info from here:

[email protected]

Sean Morley

if you have the 85 style I have a couple of sets already chromed for exchange. I don't sell them outright since they are nearly impossible to get.

Sean

if you have the 85 style I have a couple of sets already chromed for exchange. I don't sell them outright since they are nearly impossible to get.

Sean

Hey, I'll give you all my badges I took off mine for a set of '85 side covers un-chromed...:whistlin:

Yeah I know, but it was worth a try...:clapping:

I'm pretty sure that new ones are fairly cheap from University Motors with the 15% over cost discount. Mine are somewhere but not super nice.I never put them back on.

we take them off for every chrome job and rarely put them back on.

I have a pile of them and the 85 covers are like gold so I won't be getting rid of them outright any time soon. I don't have any unchromed right now anyway (good ones that is).

Sean

Back