• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steamer97

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need one throttle plate (stamped 125) to ready up another set of carbs as spares or for sale. Many years ago I bent two throttle plates (butterfly's) from a mighty cough with nitrous oxide enhanced fuel. I have scavenged two replacements from some crusty carbs and used them to repair the set damaged by my nitrous adventures recently. I since bought a #2 carb body which came with a throttle plate, so I need one more plate. v-max 1200 or venture, just a #125 and I would appreciate the help.

A thank you to Sean Morley for taking his time, effort and expense in sending to me the throttle plate I needed. I won't forget this Sean and eventually I will be able to return the favor. I've got some things cookin' and you will be first on my send-to list.

No problem at all. Was from some spare junk carbs anyway.

Latest posts

Back