wtf is wrong with me

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baloo

Reaction score
Went out today ont max .just didnt do it for me.love the max but something is missing .looking for suggestions .

Make it go faster and look better and the love affair will be reignited.

Might need more shiny parts or some other sort of modification to reignite the passion for you. If in the end it still doesn't do it for you I would recommend seeing a Dr just to make sure everything is alright. :biglaugh:

Went out today ont max .just didnt do it for me.love the max but something is missing .looking for suggestions .
Go hunting... find a Vrod or a Busa and put the hurtin on em... that will make you feel better....

Maybeeeeeee he just needs someone to ride it with him, and wear one of those shirts with targets printed on the back??? Perhaps that'd perk him up a bit?

I know when I ride mine in the Spring after it sits all winter, I get scared all over again!

Go hunting... find a Vrod or a Busa and put the hurtin on em... that will make you feel better....

I wouldn't go hunting for Busa's......you'll only feel worse.

I would go ride a Harley.....then get back on your Vmax and you'll be in love all over again. I had a Road King in between Vmax's once......I got tired of having to plan, think and re-think, every time I wanted to pass a truck.

All good now . Shiney Bits ordered now what exhaust:ummm:
Thanks for your comments now I need a busa to bully .

Maybe ride a different bike for a while? (if you can afford that luxury) Put yourself in a quasi state of "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone" sort of deal.

I've been honeymooning with my '85 for going on 29 years, and we're still in love!
To be honest, I felt like a cheating slut the day I bought the Roadstar....

I'll be old enough to pee myself and not know it - I'll have forgotten I ever owned the Roadie - but I'll still have the Max!

If you're a vmax guy at heart then you probably just need to throw some new cool stuff at it. Seat, pipes, tires wheels ? It's been said here before "the max is a great bike to customize any way you want

Nothing wrong with one on the side. Treat your Max like a Queen and she'll be glad to let you have a Concubine or two on the side to pick up her slack.

Alas that approach did not work with my wife so well.

I've been honeymooning with my '85 for going on 29 years, and we're still in love!
To be honest, I felt like a cheating slut the day I bought the Roadstar....

I'll be old enough to pee myself and not know it - I'll have forgotten I ever owned the Roadie - but I'll still have the Max!
Same here, I'll have to leave mine to my nephew in my will because I will own it until they pry my cold dead hands off the handle bars.

PS
I'm pretty sure Ian won't Allow you to get on your (aka his) Vmax and risk you peeing on it when you get that bad. :rofl_200:

All good now . Shiney Bits ordered now what exhaust:ummm:

I have a UFO Dragstar exhaust I wasn't sure if I liked it at 1st but now ... when the current one needs replacing it will be with another dragstar

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk 2

run over some government officials. that will at least make you feel patriotic and useful.

Back