• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT 07 Harley Super Glide for Vmax close to central Iowa

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulibiker

Reaction score
I have a buddy getting out of riding and wants to sell his Harley and I've been looking for a 05/06/07 Vmax for awhile. Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone.:a014:

07 was the first year for the 96 inch engine. 9xxx miles, FI, 6 speed, Rush slip-ons, hwy pegs, never down or dropped. Clean & clear title. Very clean, rear tire a little thin but comes with a new unmounted OE Dunlop.

It looks like it's worth $7000-$7500 (maybe not to this group :10_6_8:) so the Max would have to be cherry with a few extras or some cash with the Max is fine.

He would take $7000 out right also if you guys know of anybody looking for a motorcycle that's inferior to the Max. :rofl_200:

I logged a few miles on it and all kidding aside, it's a nice bike. Plenty of power, sounds great, & comfortable. I really can see the appeal.

Any questions, PM me.......................THANKS

07HD4.jpg

07HD3.jpg

07HD2.jpg

Does it come with tennis balls for under arms and cans of bad attitude? Maybe throw in a complete set of snap on tools and life time of oil and you have a deal.lol

Just messing with you you know if we went to a Harley site looking to trade our bikes we'd be bashed by every member. Good luck w your search you'll LOVE the Vmax..

Does it come with tennis balls for under arms and cans of bad attitude? Maybe throw in a complete set of snap on tools and life time of oil and you have a deal.lol

Just messing with you you know if we went to a Harley site looking to trade our bikes we'd be bashed by every member. Good luck w your search you'll LOVE the Vmax..

I can throw in a XL tube of Locktite, if that would seal the deal.:biglaugh:

I would buy it, but I own too many T-shirts and I don't have the time to cut off all the the sleeves...................:eek:h yeah:

[QUOTE= NHVmaxpower
(if we went to a Harley site looking to trade our bikes we'd be bashed by every member).True, but I think the members on this site will have more respect.Since so many here ride Harleys too. Looks like a very clean Dina wide glide. Good price, if the milage is low. Let us know when you get yer gen1 Paul........Rusty:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back