• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale WTT 2016 SUZUKI BANDIT 1250 FOR VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulibiker

Reaction score
Only 2K miles. Want to trade for Vmax (1st or 2nd Gen) close to Iowa. Would also sell for $6000.

Let me know. THANKS Paul

Attachments

• BANDIT 1250.JPG
    BANDIT 1250.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • BANDIT 1250 2.JPG
    BANDIT 1250 2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • BANDIT 1250 3.JPG
    BANDIT 1250 3.JPG
    969.6 KB · Views: 2
Hey is this potentially still up for a trade? And what year is it? I have a 1994 first gen I feel could go to a more active riding home. I'm based out of NC

Attachments

• 20221106_154620.jpg
    20221106_154620.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 1
I'd much rather have the vmax then the crotch rocket. Just my opinion
Yeah but when I take it to work ill run an entire fuel tank just for that work day. Just ain't the mile eater I need and it doesn't get ridden as much as I would love for it to. I'd rather have it go to better home than getting ridden 5-6 times a month

It is hard to see them sit. I only rode mine 1 time this year but it is not going anywhere. I sold a 1981 XS1100 Special many years ago and wish I still had it. I look every now and then for another. Perhaps one day. Can find the Midnight version but I am a "RED" guy.

... I sold a 1981 XS1100 Special many years ago and wish I still had it. I look every now and then for another. Perhaps one day. Can find the Midnight version but I am a "RED" guy.

You might notice I am a fellow XS11 lover as I have 3 of them! They do show up for sale frequently, so you will find one if you are looking.

Couple more yrs before the max is 40 but you've definitely had it along time. They are awesome bikes, my opinion everyone who rides should atleast ride one atleast once in their lifetime.

Back