X1-R additive, anyone use it?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone use the x1-r additive or know anything about it?
http://holeshot.com/old/chemicals/x1r.html

Also, what topic should this be posted under??

Def not in here. This is for dirty threads...:biglaugh:

I'll move it for ya.

Dale Walker swears by it. He's an old drag racer and those guys don't normally believe in the foo foo dust stuff so it probably does offer up something. Email him and ask him. He's a pretty good guy. It might take him a few days to get back to you but he will. Just tell him that the guys (here) are looking for info and any dyno numbers of it... lol

Cheers,
Chris

Yeah, he says there is an increase in HP i would like to see some comparosins in dyno sheets.

I was using this some years ago but then Eric H off the old tech list said not to use it..he lives right near the manufacturing plant and did some in depth research into it.

Def not in here. This is for dirty threads...:biglaugh:

I'll move it for ya.

Dale Walker swears by it. He's an old drag racer and those guys don't normally believe in the foo foo dust stuff so it probably does offer up something. Email him and ask him. He's a pretty good guy. It might take him a few days to get back to you but he will. Just tell him that the guys (here) are looking for info and any dyno numbers of it... lol

Cheers,
Chris

I think Walker is also an authorized dealer for it so his views may be a bit slanted on it. I haven't heard much about it from any other source.

Latest posts

Back